Honda polish

Yup....few other states too. They're suppose to replace it w/ a different product. There are other states that still sell it.

Something about killing the ozone layer or inhaling the fumes and burning the tissue layer of your lungs.

biggrin.gif
I don't recall actually. There was another thread about it. There are some folks here that live in states that still sell it. Hook up w/ them and they should take care of you.

Yea--been banned here in New York too. When I found out,I went to the dealer to buy some and he was already sold out. I was able to buy some online from an out-of-state vendor. Too bad 'cause that stuff rocks!

I found out about that stuff about a week ago from this site,(people saying they couldn't get it anymore). I ran down to the honda shop and picked up a couple of cans (not banned in SC) That stuff is fantastic!! If anyone needs help getting some let me know. I don't think I could live without it now.

banned because of some of the chemicals in it that make it hazardous to the environment...

still got it here in Texas...

What I don't understand is why ban it in some states and not others? I guess it's ok to kill the ozone in half the country!! Law makers Logic?
rock.gif
?

Has nothing to do with the ozone. Its a Volatile Organic Compound. It's restricted in CA,DE,MD,NJ,NY,PA,DC and now in the states of CT,MA,ME,NH,RI,VA and VT.

Here is a good link on VOC's

CLICK

<!--EDIT|Bergster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151329912 -->

I hope to find a good replacement soon... I stocked up but only have three cans.
sad.gif

Back