honda polish

spkerhed

Donating Member
Registered
Though I would give you guys and gals a heads up the Honda polish is going away they(Honda) have discontinued all aerosol products something to do with HAZMAT and shipping. The company that makes the polish will still make it but not under the Honda trademark just have to ask your dealer if they can get it through another distributor

Boy this is old news this has already happened and the polish with out Honda's name on it is already out on the shelves. Thanks for the heads up

(Poppy @ Sep. 09 2007,15:29) Man, that's good stuff. I think it is still available from hondadirectline......Is this it?

Honda polish?
That link shows the New stuff put out by the company that produced it for Honda. It is the same formula

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 09 2007,15:26) Boy this is old news this has already happened and the polish with out Honda's name on it is already out on the shelves.  Thanks for the heads up
+1 The is some old info there brother...it left the market and is back now
wink.gif

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 09 2007,15:36)
(rubber2burn @ Sep. 09 2007,15:26) Boy this is old news this has already happened and the polish with out Honda's name on it is already out on the shelves.  Thanks for the heads up
+1 The is some old info there brother...it left the market and is back now  
wink.gif
actually it left the market because of the chemicals in it then they brought it back and now honda has droped all aerosols so the info isnt all that old

(spkerhed @ Sep. 09 2007,15:44) actually it left the market because of the chemicals in it then they brought it back and now honda has droped all aerosols so the info isnt all that old
Well thanks for updating this old story    

are you really that slow thay came out with a new version after xmas but since about a month ago honda no longer trademarks the new version    
iamwithstupid.gif

I know it was a YEAR AGO...that thread didn't come up on the search that I did
iamwithstupid.gif
ices_rofl.gif

(spkerhed @ Sep. 09 2007,15:23) Though I would give you guys and gals a heads up the Honda polish is going away they(Honda) have discontinued all aerosol products something to do with HAZMAT and shipping. The company that makes the polish will still make it but not under the Honda trademark just have to ask your dealer if they can get it through another distributor
Adam was the first to post about the OLD news "Honda Polish" is going away. We knew this LAST year  
crazy.gif

We also knew it was going to be reformulated and return...whether it says Honda on it or not we still
call it "Honda Spray Polish" the correct name would be just "Spray Cleaner & Polish"

thats all fine and well but what I was saying is that honda will not carry it any more so if your dealer does not get it from another distributor it will not be on there shelves. stop trying to bust my balls all I did was try to help other memebers out incase there dealer will not be carrying it

Whatever dude...read your first sentence in the original post...OLD NEWS it went away and has already come back WTF.

Have a nice day
biggrin.gif

let me type it a little slower for you they banned the original formula in most states last year so they made a new vesion this year now(dealer told me last week) honda will not carry any aerosols at all so it is not honda polish any more.

Thank goodness we stashed 50 cases when the VOC notice came out 16 months ago.

Still got plenty left to sell, who needs ?

P.S. VOC = volitale organic compounds.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 09 2007,18:08) Thank goodness we stashed 50 cases when the VOC notice came out 16 months ago.

Still got plenty left to sell, who needs ?

P.S. VOC = volitale organic compounds.
my local dealer stocked 36 cases

Back