no more honda polish

I've been using Moto Pro spray polish from Cycle Gear, seems to be the same and actually smells exactly like honda polish. I WOULD KNOW CUZ I SNIFF IT ALL THE TIME
ukliam3.gif

So...... I'm the only one that gives their bike a Tongue Bath after a stimulating ride? ? ?

Nothing but Plexus. Cleans and polishes everything, rims, frame, pipes etc.  Cleans up flung chain crap like nobody's business, love this stuff.

black_busa_009.jpg

I use Plexus. Works for me.

I have never washed the bike..just wipe it down after every ride.
beerchug.gif

(Revolution @ Mar. 25 2007,06:05) i have a a full can available:

full can bidding starts at one millllllllllion dolllllars  
firedevil.gif
$1,000,000.01

laugh.gif

(WWJD @ Mar. 26 2007,12:11) So...... I'm the only one that gives their bike a Tongue Bath after a stimulating ride? ? ?
I am starting to think that there is something wrong with you
poke.gif
jump9.gif

(spkerhed @ Mar. 26 2007,19:07)
(WWJD @ Mar. 26 2007,12:11) So...... I'm the only one that gives their bike a Tongue Bath after a stimulating ride? ? ?
I am starting to think that there is something wrong with you
poke.gif
jump9.gif
but it's a HAPPY place!!!
biggrin.gif

(Fate @ Mar. 26 2007,18:45) Anyone tell me where the sell Plexus, I want to try some
rock.gif
?
Almost every motorcycle dealer around me sells it. I would think the better online sites would also have it.

When I first joined the org I heard that states were banning it....

But.... I have been able to buy it in every state I've tried... (GA and AL)

Lucky me???

Well as usuall, I jumped in with both feet. Just placed a big order to Zaino. Anybody tried the Z-AIO yet or the clearseal, guess I'll be the test rat.

Zaino

Also snagged some of the RejeX (and I got a black bike, I'll give it the fingerprint test).

None of this takes the place of the honda polish, I use mine for exhaust and rims and the occasional bug/bird droppings. Guess I'll find some plexus for that.

Back