no more honda polish

Plexus
beerchug.gif

I just use $ store furniture polish...
guns.gif

The local dealer gives away Honda Polish on Open House days! I've got 2 cans & yes, it doesn't seem to completely wipe away.

i have a a full can available:

full can bidding starts at one millllllllllion dolllllars
firedevil.gif

OK, So what's the deal with this Honda cleaner & polish spray? What is it that so many of you like about it? There are about a milion different brands/types of polish, wax & glazes on the market today, what actually makes one better than another? (for the busa, of course)

Hey guys, my paint rep recommended Mothers Engineered Synwax, He gave me a bottle to try, Man it looks great, makes the paint look wet, and very east to remove, just adding my two cents!!!!!

IMG_0042.JPG

i just found out at my local honda shop that the polish in question will still be available but with fewer cfc's so all can relax.....same stuff just safer for the environment

i use plexus on the helemt... keep a small can of it with a rag to clean the visor everywhere i go... honda polish on the bike almost everyother day!

My friend has used plexus on his show bike for 2 years now.  He took 2nd at the Texas ROT rally in the metric cruiser section.

IMG_1060.jpg

Honda polish has been banned here in New York for over a year. I've stocked up by buying on line from out-of-state companies. I use Plexus on my face shield. Works great. Never tired it on the bike plastic.

(burnschevy @ Mar. 25 2007,15:57) Hey guys, my paint rep recommended Mothers Engineered Synwax, He gave me a bottle to try, Man it looks great, makes the paint look wet, and very east to remove, just adding my two cents!!!!!
That's what I use... the Mother's
bowdown.gif

(Tango1300 @ Mar. 24 2007,22:19) I would highly recommend using Rejex from the Chemsol company.  You may all know of CorrosionX...

Rejex is a compound used as a sealant for aircraft leading edges of wings and to keep jet turbine exhaust off the paint.  If it can keep 1600 degree oily turbine exhaust from yellowing and attaching to epoxy paint... it can save bug and everything from harming your Busa.

Once an application is done, not even masking tape will stick.  It will even keep fingerprints off a BLACK paint.  

It is safe and recommended for plastics and lexan... so use it like rainX on your shield and/or screens.

Enjoy!

Oh yeah... it's only $16 per bottle!!
Fingerprints of a black bike? Where do i get that stuff!!! I want it!!!!!

While i was at Daytona, i bought 16 cases from Cycle world, for the shop that i work at part time in New Hampshire!!! 2 Full case are for myself!

I bought ZAIONO cause everybody raved about it,its ok but i still prefer"SUZUKI INSTANT DETAILER" i have a black bike and nothing makes it shine like that

(Revolution @ Mar. 25 2007,06:05) i have a a full can available:

full can bidding starts at one millllllllllion dolllllars
firedevil.gif
I bought a can last week at the Suzuki dealer. They had plenty on the shelf. This is in NorCal.

tounge.gif

Back