HJC Carbon

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
Nice helmet Blue. I'll bet that thing is super light Nice to have it in time for the Meet'n'Greet, too.

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I have a HJC ZF7 (older) and the Carbon is at least a pound lighter.

I also have a silver shield coming.

I have the HJC carbon too-but w/o that graphics set-looks hella cool! I never knew there was a graphics package for the helmet...mebbe it was just released??
either way- $290 is a STEAL for that lid! got mine back in June for ALOT more!

but DAM they are light, aint they?
cool.gif

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I think the Vader is a newer release. And it is noticeably lighter than my other helmet.

they are nice..i had a hard time picking which one to get with or without graphics.

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Ebay member "powerdrom"  has it as 274.99 plus shipping / insurance $20.00 as a buy it now.  Both the Vader and without graphics.

There is also a Spies edition with elbow for 299.99

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i got the plain model back in may for about the same price from helmetshop in daytona, i run the dark smoke shield , change it out for the mirror shield sometimes. the vader model looks real good, gives it a nice change.

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
I have a vader for sale with a dark smoke sheild shipped to your door for 350.

If any one is interested just hit me up.

Josh

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
(Jester0769 @ Sep. 09 2006,09:50) I have a vader for sale with a dark smoke sheild shipped to your door for 350.

If any one is interested just hit me up.

Josh
and where are the pics?

rock.gif

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I took a ride with my new helmet over the weekend. It is more stable than my ZF7 but may be alittle louder?? I think it could be all the vents. It has considerably more air flow.

I likey.