Hjc ac-12 carbon fiber

BigDiesel

Registered
just got my new HJC AC-12 Carbon Fiber helmet (had to replace my new ICON Legion lid...way too tight in XL, n vents were a lil confusing as was visor removal.

in comparison, AC-12 is a breeze...literally! ventilates well, has great range of veiw and visor comes off super easy but locks down with one touch, for "rigorous riding". I was really impressed with how little wind noise this helmet has...its very quiet in this helmet, n I'm so impressed, i might actually wear this thing all the time now!
biggrin.gif

carbonfiberHJC.JPG

BigD, am i right in saying that they only produced a set # of these?? I was at a stealership back in SC and they showed me this particular helmet, said there were only like 2000 made....

cant remember, thought this was the one...

heh heh heh....laff it up you guys-u never seen how ruff my fiancee can get!
wow.gif

as to final # produced-i dunno, but i too was told it is limited. that'd be cool....:cool:

not limited, just very hard to get a hold of. Ive had two in my shop and cant keep them in stock. Everytime I try to get some more, there back on the "backorder" list. There havin a hard time keepin up with demand.

I talk to my rep for HJC and Shoei at least once a week and I bug the hell out of him for more.

If anyone is interested in trying to get one let me know. Im doin pretty good deals on them.

not limited, just very hard to get a hold of. Ive had two in my shop and cant keep them in stock. Everytime I try to get some more, there back on the "backorder" list. There havin a  hard time keepin up with demand.

I talk to my rep for HJC and Shoei at least once a week and I bug the hell out of him for more.

If anyone is interested in trying to get one let me know. Im doin pretty good deals on them.
Id be interested in one.

I got mine last week didnt get a chance to use it yet with all the rain around here, and yes I have been wearing it to bed! Its just so sexy-LOL

I love that helmet, but I dont know if its worth putting my RF-1000 on the shelf.

Very nice helmet.

I was a bit concerned at first with the title "New helmet works great", with the vision of a road-rashed helmet pic in the thread.
wow.gif
I'm certainly glad that's not the case.
smile.gif

ok I took my first ride with the new Vader helmet...

dang that thing is noisy!!! still like it though...

it sure looks sweet!

(BigDiesel @ Jun. 09 2006,17:15) just got my new HJC AC-12 Carbon Fiber helmet (had to replace my new ICON Legion lid... I was really impressed with how little wind noise this helmet has...its very quiet in this helmet, n I'm so impressed,
was the Icon a noisy helmet?

my carbon ac12 has way more air noise than my old ac-10

actually the ICON was quieter-i guess? kinda hard to say IMO-had the ICON for only a week, it was WAY too tite for my big 'ole head, even in XL. switched back to HJC AC12 and bingo! perfect.
i tried an RF-1000 before i went with my CF HJC, and honestly it was quieter but heavier, and less periferal vision-not much less visibility, but less.

I love the view from the ac12... (and light) feels like there is nothing there...

just wish it was quieter but I still love it
egitarre77.gif

Back