HJC RPHA 11 Pro Jackson Storm Helmet

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Well, after the predator snafoo I bought the HJC RPHA 11 Pro Carbon helmet. The local price was $749.99 at Cycle Gear and thank God for the web... MotorcycleGear online had it for $474.00 no tax and free shipping. It will be my first Carbon helmet and I can't wait to try it out. My son bought the Venom and its also Carbon and I just couldn't get over the light weight so I pulled the trigger as well. Thought maybe you guys might like this price as well.... http://www.motorcyclegear.com/stree...ibxQiq8qXe6LrAIv8q9ktaxj5SHzKidoaAtJREALw_wcB

https://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com...00DollarHelmetsSpring2018&utm_campaign=18June

Dang Mike that is a really good deal ~^~ savings to be had on out dated helmets *

large_img.jpg

I'm going to invest in an HJC RPHA 11 as well in matte black and yellow in the very near future...
All the reviews has it right up there with the high end models.

I brought a Matt black HJC RPHA 11 helmet at just over $500 AUD here a while ago I am really impressed with the quality and feel of this helmet and it fits my medium size head perfectly its very comfortable and light but wait theirs more it also comes with a extra dark tint visor which I reckon every helmet manufacture should do these days :thumbsup:

nice colors, carbon fiber and all, pretty. I used hjc helmets for decades. But when I tried on an aria, man no going back. Fit is perfect, material is soft and still fits snug at high speeds. Aria has a carbon fiber helmet too, but it's outrageous on price.

I also have a couple of ARIA helmets properly what I consider the Rolls Royce of helmets but my HJC and maybe others are getting pretty close to it in regards to quality comfort and feel at half the price :thumbsup:

Hi. I just looked it up. It is only ECE and DOT Approved. At 3.31 lbs it is a bit heavy. I need at least SNELL and at best FIA approved and under 3 lbs.

I wondered at that, my current HJC is Snell rated and is a lower model than the RPHA, I thought it might be an omission on their part....I only ride on the street so a DOT helmet is all I really need.....I'm looking at the RPHA 11 Pro Riberte model in black with yellow piping.

I have a wee noggin (small) so my helmet weight is just over 3 lbs for either.

Back