HJC Carbon

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Receivced my new HJC Vader Carbon Helmet today.  
I like it.

Carbon_Helmet_002__Small_.jpg

I've thought about getting one. Let us know how it rides.

(birdaprey @ Sep. 08 2006,17:52) where did you get it from..... I want one!!
EBay. 275 plus 15 ship.Ins sent on FedEx.

Everywhere else was $100 more.

Nice helmet Blue. I'll bet that thing is super light Nice to have it in time for the Meet'n'Greet, too.

I have a HJC ZF7 (older) and the Carbon is at least a pound lighter.

I also have a silver shield coming.

I have the HJC carbon too-but w/o that graphics set-looks hella cool! I never knew there was a graphics package for the helmet...mebbe it was just released??
either way- $290 is a STEAL for that lid! got mine back in June for ALOT more!

but DAM they are light, aint they?
cool.gif

I think the Vader is a newer release. And it is noticeably lighter than my other helmet.

they are nice..i had a hard time picking which one to get with or without graphics.

I love the Graphics,  I was about to get the one with out graphics.... but now I know which one Im getting now!
cool.gif

Ebay member "powerdrom"  has it as 274.99 plus shipping / insurance $20.00 as a buy it now.  Both the Vader and without graphics.

There is also a Spies edition with elbow for 299.99

i got the plain model back in may for about the same price from helmetshop in daytona, i run the dark smoke shield , change it out for the mirror shield sometimes. the vader model looks real good, gives it a nice change.

I have a vader for sale with a dark smoke sheild shipped to your door for 350.

If any one is interested just hit me up.

Josh

(Jester0769 @ Sep. 09 2006,09:50) I have a vader for sale with a dark smoke sheild shipped to your door for 350.

Josh
and where are the pics?

rock.gif

(Jester0769 @ Sep. 09 2006,23:50) I have a vader for sale with a dark smoke sheild shipped to your door for 350.

Josh
What size?
rock.gif

I took a ride with my new helmet over the weekend. It is more stable than my ZF7 but may be alittle louder?? I think it could be all the vents. It has considerably more air flow.

I likey.

Back