Hit from Behind:Update

cerebusa

Registered
Hi guys, I have settled with ins co. on the bike, medical side still pending. They were very generous in the offer for my 03. They are telling me I can get the bike back for 1300.00 so if that works out to be true then I'm going to keep her. Now if this happens where can I find the axles and such, i I have seen the swingarms for around a 100. I'll need the axles, subframe, rear wheel, etc...I'll get the plastic thru Suzuki I suppose. Any suggestions will be appreciated. If I get her back on the road I guess I let my son have the 03. I'm leaning very heavily towards the 08 I keep salivating over. Although theres another 03 I saw on Craigs list in my area that is truly sweet. I'm vasilating again. I'm loosing my everloving mind over this. Also I'm in pretty much constant pain in my back and left hand, (and NO I'm right handed, just wanted to stop that before it started:corner:) Thanks for the input and support over the last month. Mike

:poke:haha how could anyone turn that into a monkey spanking joke?? you're paranoid :rofl:

someone's been whippin' the weasel too much!

Sorry to hear about this. Are the motor and tranny is good shape? How's the frame? If those are good you can save the Busa.

On the back and shoulder issue, you might want to find out if you have something out of place in your neck. Nerves from the spine can effect anything from the injury down toward your extremities.

Yeah it is nerve issues going on. Hyper extended the left thumb/wrist area, and nerve stuff in the back. Going back to the docs again this week, looks like phys therapy for the back from what they told me on the last visit. Frame is good, engine is good, just everything in the a$$ end is shot, me included. And I'm not paranoid, no wait who said that, they're lookin at me man, they're watchin...:laugh: Thnx, Mike

I rebuilt my 02 using ebay. If you go on there and type in hayabusa, there are usually about 3-4000 items for sale daily. I wrecked mine about a month ago. The car crushed my left side lower fender and radiator. Fairing was a buy now for 75 bucks with free shipping. Radiator was 79 bucks plus free shipping.

Hope you have a speedy recovery so you can get back to riding.:thumbsup:

Hope the pain starts going away... Glad y0u're putting the 03 back together...

Back