Hit from behind, new update...

cerebusa

Registered
Ins co. totaled the 03 but I sent the paperwork back today to buy her back. I'll have a salvage title but I can get her back on the street. If I get enough on the medical end of this thing I am going to get the 08. Worse case, I get another 1st gen and have 2, best case, I have the 08 and my 03. Really can't loose here in my estimation. :cheerleader: Looks like I will be doing some phys therapy for the back and wrist but I have all winter to get well, and to find that perfect addition to my home...I want to thank all for your advice and concerne through the last month. Thank you, Mike...

make sure to go all the way thru therapy. my wife thought she was better and it came back to bite her about 6 months later

I had a broken wrist 10 years ago. Fell off my ZX7R. You shuld take time to heal it man. I went back to work the very next day with a sling and plastered. It didnt heal well. Take care.

Don't count on the medical part any time soon.??? It took me over a year and a half to finally get any thing after I got hit on my bike years ago.:whistle: Plan on getting a 2010.:thumbsup:

just take extra care of yourself with therapy. youll regret it years down the rode if you dont.

if your gonna part out the bike let me know. Id like to get a set of seats:beerchug:

Back