History 101

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
History 101 - For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version:

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals, and
2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history:

It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off.

And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self.

:rofl::rofl: Your So Right !!! I just sent it off to several people I know, "JUST TO TICK THEM OFF" :laugh:

How about option 3.

The thinking guy, who having the ability to think for himself, brain NOT all clouded with the Domestic NOR Import Beer and not befuddled with religious fairy tales simply responds with a ???

Cause what the world needs is more conservative douche-baggery wrapped in intolerance, justified via their own sense of "git-R-Done" ignorance.

Give me a break, the entire notion of Conservative as this "Manly Man" is a joke. Show me all these "Manly Men" in the republican party. I see a bunch of fat, soft, rich white men, playing the "average Joe" like a fiddle. You'll find no other group so easily manipulated, fearful, and easy to control as the American Conservative Christian. You'd swear they pass out a playbook...

What I see is a bunch of cowards unable or unwilling to think for themselves cause independent thought is painful and scary. Folks completely unable to actually step outside of their own world and look at things from another point of view. Much easier to be part of the herd isn't it? Do you all even remember that Tim Allen's "Grunting Male" is a joke?

Now before you get all carried away, lets look at the target of this ill conceived diatribe.

Freaking liberals... Holy crap, now here a group of fools, so busy with candy covered thoughts and pithy statements that the plot WAAAAYYYYY over here to the right -----> was lost long ago...

How the hell can a political group in America of all places, think disarmament is good? WE are constantly being subjected to this liberal viewpoint where conflict is BAD, wealth is BAD, and doing for yourself is Selfish and BAD. WTH? As if the Democratic party was free of billionaires! Let Redistribute the wealth??? WTF? I don't think so, we're supposed to be capitalists and some spongy notion about "fair" isn't the point. Should we as capitalists SHARE? Yes, but should it be some sorta government policy that I now have to shovel over an additional 18% or whatever??? GRRR...

And what the hell is with these fantasy land folks thinking that "One Nation under God" is the end of the world? Or Nativity scenes are somehow damaging? I'm NOT a christian, I know many christians that aren't christians. BUT the majority claims to be christian and aren't we supposed to be tolerant? Yes, we need to be protected from the tyranny of the masses but should this mean that the Majority has to be subjected to the tyranny of the minority??? NO! It's mindless, it's not going to make the world a better place. It's as brain-dead a notion as Gay marriage being the downfall of society...

Seems as though the democratic party or at least much of it, has never really been in a fight, they've been raised in soft little homes where all the sharp edges have been removed, and have never gotten dirty. Raised in schools where if you fight youi get expelled, and creative independent thought is discouraged just as much as it is on the religious right.

LEFT OR RIGHT, Extremes are bad, leads to inbreeding, incestuous philosophy, and group think regardless the consequences. Extreme thought leads to Pol Pot, and Hitler. Both Extremes resulting in Political ideology that is evil and destructive allowed to come to power because of followers who just knew they were doing the RIGHT THING...

Think for yourselves. Consider both sides, cause in the middle is where the TRUTH lies... Both extremes are flawed, useless, and lead to destruction.

Say to hell with Rethuglicans and Demonrats, to hell with ANY group or organization telling you HOW TO THINK! Encourage your kids to think for themselves, don't program them with political bias, religion, or racism give them a fighting chance to really go out and look at THEIR OWN WORLD with open eyes and an open mind....

Now I'll be over here emailing this thing to a few of my liberal friends so I can watch em' get good and angry...

Uhhhhh Rev.. reeelllllaaaxxxx. tape a deep breath...

Thats it.... innnnnn

Ouuuuuutttt..

Breeeeaattthhhh..

Innnnnnn

Ouuttttt...

Now dont we feel better..

:laugh:

Down at the bone yard, They're
Diggin' up the relics,
Handfuls of parasites, thrown into machines!

I got the phone call, They're
tearing down the mission!
Zombies had a ball and they

DON'T ---- KNOW ---- What it ----

MEANS!!!!!

Down at the bone yard, They're
Diggin' up the relics,
Handfuls of parasites, thrown into machines!

I got the phone call, They're
tearing down the mission!
Zombies had a ball and they

DON'T ---- KNOW ---- What it ----

MEANS!!!!!

Holy shid, I just had a Sabatian Bach flashback! :guitar:

Back