DAB

Registered
History Lesson...sort of like corporations
smile.gif

History began some 12,000 years ago. Humans
existed as members of small bands of nomadic
hunter/gatherers. They lived on deer in the
mountains during the winter and would go to the
coast to live on fish and lobster in the summer.

The two most important events in all of history
were the invention of beer and the invention of the
wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the
beer. These were the foundations of modern
civilization, and together were the catalyst for the
splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:
Liberals & Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain, and
that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the
glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so
while our early human ancestors were sitting around
waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed
close to the brewery. That's how villages were
formed.
Some men spent their days tracking and killing
animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking
beer. This was the beginning of what is known as
"the Conservative movement."

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at
hunting, learned to live off the conservatives by
showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the
sewing, fetching and hair dressing. This was the
beginning of the liberal movement. Some of these
liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest
became known as 'girleymen.'

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the
domestication of cats, the invention of group
therapy and group hugs, and the concept of
Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat
and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years, conservatives came to be
symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal
on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by
the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime
added), but most prefer white wine or imported
bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef
well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard
liberal fare.

Another interesting revolutionary side note:
most of their women have higher testosterone levels
than their men.

Most social workers, personal injury attorneys,
journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group
therapists, are liberals. Liberals invented the
designated hitter rule because it wasn't "fair" to
make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red
meat and still provide for their women.
Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys,
lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical
doctors, police officers, corporate executives,
soldiers, athletes, and generally, anyone who works
productively outside government.

Conservatives who own companies hire other
conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to
"govern" the producers and decide what to do with
the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more
enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the
liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were
coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West
was tame and created a business of trying to get
MORE for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history.

You forgot one line: "Conservatives made their fortune on the concept of entrepreneurship, which doesn't really invlove much more than using your Daddy's money and other people's labor to make your fortune, then raping the company for every possible cent that you can, including the workers pensions and leaving the rest of us with the bill for the damage....."

You forgot one line: "Conservatives made their fortune on the concept of entrepreneurship, which doesn't really invlove much more than using your Daddy's money and other people's labor to make your fortune, then raping the company for every possible cent that you can, including the workers pensions and leaving the rest of us with the bill for the damage....."

+1

Global crossing? Terry Mcauliff?
Oh forget it. I could continue to list Dems who screwed you but your class envy and hate for any entrepenuers, leberal or conservitive, would continue. Not sure how you make your living but you may want to thank that evil, money grubbing, inheriting ####### that provides you with the chance to make a living. Your comment is the most ignorant I have heard in awhile. Sure glad Bush won and proved that people like you and the liberal media are the minority, and the majority of America doesn't think like you. It must of hurt finding that out on election day.  
AAAssjani.gif

Global crossing? Terry Mcauliff?
Oh forget it. I could continue to list Dems who screwed you but your class envy and hate for any entrepenuers, leberal or conservitive, would continue. Not sure how you make your living but you may want to thank that evil, money grubbing, inheriting ####### that provides you with the chance to make a living. Your comment is the most ignorant I have heard in awhile. Sure glad Bush won and proved that people like you and the liberal media are the minority, and the majority of America doesn't think like you. It must of hurt finding that out on election day.  
AAAssjani.gif
I have no hatred of entrepenuers, liberal or conservative. I do however think that it is laughable to think that simply investing money that was handed down to you and trying to make more makes you a savvy businessman. It's easy to make money if you have it to start with, I'm impressed by those who have nothing and make a fortune.
A corporation provides me with the way to make a living, the guy that started this company stole the idea and plans from a competitor and made a living until the company got bought.
If you consider me ignorant because my views are opposed to yours, then you are a perfect example of what is wrong with our society today. I suggest that the ignorance lies with the person who blindly follows a political party even when its leadership has strayed so far from reality that they think opposition to the government is un-american.
The majority of America didn't vote for Bush on election day, they just didn't vote against him. I'm sure you won't see the difference between the two, but there is one, I assure you.
The middle class are the ones who bear the majority of society's financial burden, but most people who fit into this category are so busy sucking on the never-ending stream of bullsh!t coming from professional politicians asses that they don't relize they are the ones getting screwed. Rich people don't pay taxes, they hide their money. Poor people don't pay taxes, they have no money. Who do you think bailed out the poor saps who lost everything in the Enron mess? The rich? The poor? I'll be footing the bill for their well being for the rest of my life, while the guys who made millions from the deals walk away scott free. neither political party care about people like you and I, they care about justifying their own existence and getting whichever moron they choose elected.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that you know me well enough to attack me based on a few posts on a bike website dude, you have no clue.

Wow!!

I think most people on this site may be under estimated in non motorcycle venues. That sucks. I have many times under estimated someone just because they are very adept in one area.

I hope that people on here believe that this site is for one specific interest and that the participants have a myriad of other skills as well as copious amounts of knowledge across a broad spectrum of topics.

I was always taught to never discuss religion, politics or what you did with someone else's wife the night before in a group of people.

Mr. Brown,
 I applaud you. Well said.
Most large corporate ventures are only interested in one thing: The almighty bottom line.
Sure, they provide a way amd means for J Sixpack and family to live but that's about it.Profit driven and that's the american way. Free enterprise!
 As far as being un American for going against the status quo, even in a time of war?! Nothing could be more American
  Yes I am a Liberal,democratic proud union member. I love this country!

Back