I knew it was something like this... "Liberals are Mentally Ill" Seriously...

Careful...if it qualifies as an ILLNESS, next thing you know they will be wanting BENEFITS...

The obese already get a freaking handicapped sticker... Have you seen these wales? Roll up in the handicapped spot, hang their little hanger and then waddle into the store looking much like the elephant seals rumphing themselves onto the beach?

As for the politics, I'm still hopeful, we'll see.

The obese already get a freaking handicapped sticker... Have you seen these wales? Roll up in the handicapped spot, hang their little hanger and then waddle into the store looking much like the elephant seals rumphing themselves onto the beach?

As for the politics, I'm still hopeful, we'll see.

Yeah..will see.

As for me I love pissing them off. Plates on both bikes. :thumbsup:

r8

101_0160p.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HEHEHEHEHHEH HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

[cough cough]
HAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA BAHAHAHHAHAHHA HOHOHOHOHOHOH HEHEHEHEHH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

sorry.. oh wait! ...one more....

BAAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHOHOHO HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

ow my sides hurt now. we all know POLITICIAN and TRUE TO WORDS is an oxymoron
+1:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The report "Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition" cost $1.2 million and was supervised by the National Foundation as well as the National Institutes of Health. It found that conservatism is essentially a set of neuroses rooted in "fear and aggression, dogmatism and the intolerance of ambiguity".

Just because someone else did a study of conservatives, does not mean that the study of liberals was not spot on.

There's probably some truth in each 'study'. In any case I would rather be a conservative than liberal based on the respective studies.

-fear and aggression---> Alert and responsive to enemies. (opposite of the desire to being a victim).

-dogmatism---> A thought-out moral integrity (opposite of a opportunistic relativistic morality).

-intolerance of ambiguity----> logical with a propensity of seeking the truth (opposite of mush liberal headedness)

:laugh:

Back