Hi from BikeMasterBahrain

Lots of great shots!!!! Thanks for sharing 'em
bowdown.gif

(BikeMasterBahrain @ Jul. 03 2007,13:08) MC Mustang, you in the Navy? based here i mean?

LadyHawk, yeah several people told me the same thing , i dont know, it could go a lil higher i guess. Isnt the Busa suppose to go that high?  
muscle.gif

THANKS ALL FOR THE WARM WELCOME  
beerchug.gif
Marine,
Been through there quite a bit, but never stationed there, except on detachment....

Used to go to a chinese place and then a go-kart track on Tuesday nights...

(BikeMasterBahrain @ Jul. 03 2007,13:18)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 03 2007,11:14) Lots of great shots!!!!  Thanks for sharing 'em  
bowdown.gif
Welcome Bra, glad you liked them  
super.gif
She's a sister.
wink.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Jul. 03 2007,11:17)
(BikeMasterBahrain @ Jul. 03 2007,13:08) MC Mustang, you in the Navy? based here i mean?

LadyHawk, yeah several people told me the same thing , i dont know, it could go a lil higher i guess. Isnt the Busa suppose to go that high?
muscle.gif

beerchug.gif
Marine,
Been through there quite a bit, but never stationed there, except on detachment....

Was this recently or a few years ago? Bahrain's changing real FAST! Seef mall .. were you there to shop? lol

(BikeMasterBahrain @ Jul. 03 2007,13:20)

muscle.gif

beerchug.gif
Marine,

Was this recently or a few years ago? Bahrain's changing real FAST! Seef mall .. were you there to shop? lol
2003 timeframe was my last time... shop, no, mostly movies and Chili's!

(MC MUSTANG @ Jul. 03 2007,11:26)

muscle.gif

beerchug.gif
Marine,

alot has changed since then. Hope you had a nice time here.

I see.. I was kinda being funny, as about 5% who go to seef shop, 20% for the food and the rest for the Women

smileyexhibit.gif

(BikeMasterBahrain @ Jul. 03 2007,13:29)

muscle.gif

beerchug.gif
Marine,

I see.. I was kinda being funny, as about 5% who go to seef shop, 20% for the food and the rest for the Women

smileyexhibit.gif
I figured that - people watching was always very interesting at the mall... I was always a little surprised at how you would see things at the mall that you wouldn't see outside...

Splashy entrance.  Nice toys.

You fit right in...everywhere!

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

(MC MUSTANG @ Jul. 03 2007,11:34)
(BikeMasterBahrain @ Jul. 03 2007,13
super.gif
)

muscle.gif

beerchug.gif
Marine,

smileyexhibit.gif
I figured that - people watching was always very interesting at the mall... I was always a little surprised at how you would see things at the mall that you wouldn't see outside...
its gotten worse...errm or better whichever way you want to look at it
zzwhip.gif
show up in a nice car /bike and let the good times roll
super.gif

super.gif

Back