Hi from Croatia

Matek

Registered
Hi from Croatia...
Finaly bought my first generation hayabusa 2001 and only 23 000 kilometers..
I owned a lot of bikes but hayabusa is my first love from high school...
I wanted 2. generation but i couldnt find any interesting...
Im here for some good advices and expiriences...

before busa i drove a zx10 widowmaker :) and many other bikes....

but busa suits me the best....

10.jpg

busa.jpg

for now there is no problems to visit any country around croatia...
but im not world traveler i ride only in our beautiful coast and eventualy our neighbour countries ....

So have I. It's beautiful.
Yes it was as are all the surrounding countries...I was fortunate to have been in most of them on ops (usually in the dark though).

One of my team is/was a historian, his hobby is studying battlefields and tactics...he was a wealth of knowledge when we were there.

Yes it was as are all the surrounding countries...I was fortunate to have been in most of them on ops (usually in the dark though).

One of my team is/was a historian, his hobby is studying battlefields and tactics...he was a wealth of knowledge when we were there.
And the Croat women! On the Adriatic beaches!

I never got to the beaches...we did go to Split once via helo to join an op coming out of there...
The closest I got to skirmishes was watching the Serbs and Croats use the mountains to set up little incursions in one another. Shoot and run. Shoot and run. Use the borders as an out to of bounds rule. It was like kids play war games. Except these had actual real weapons.

The most ironic part was both sides would come into to Budapest on weekends and go drink together in the bars.

They would literally check their rifles and go in and go drinking.

The closest I got to skirmishes was watching the Serbs and Croats use the mountains to set up little incursions in one another. Shoot and run. Shoot and run. Use the borders as an out to of bounds rule. It was like kids play war games. Except these had actual real weapons.

The most ironic part was both sides would come into to Budapest on weekends and go drink together in the bars.

They would literally check their rifles and go in and go drinking.
My team and I got up close and personal with combatants in many Baltic countries, our mission was intel gathering but as you know, sometimes we had to fight our way out....

When we followed behind many units and saw the level of death they brought to civilians, it was staggering. Sadly we were not allowed to catch and eliminate these units.

Kosovo was down and dirty at times...

Back