Hi from Canada

Sandow

Registered
Hello guys,
After riding a busa for 6 years in germany (no limits on many highways:-) I moved to canada and rode a kawasaki zx14 for 3 years. I always looked back to my busa and finally bought one a couple months ago. I was member of the german version of a hayabusa forum for many years but figured it would make more sense to sign up here with you guys.(since its closer)!
Anyways, Iam glad to be part of the new family here and look forward to have good conversations and fun!

I recently got a few tiny (comfort) mods for the bike because I will go for a little road trip to vegas from vancouver, and then back over los angeles, san fransisco etc...in september this year! Beginning of next year iam planning to drive to florida for the bike week in daytona... maybe some of you guys will be there aswell...?!

Daniel

Here she is...
20180618_113025.jpg

20180710_201629.jpg

I'm jealous of everyone who owns a blue/gold 08. I'll join you on that trip to Daytona bike week since Florida isnt too long a drive for me.

Welcome! On your way around down here, remember to visit Yosemite NP to or from Vegas. You’ll get to ride over the Sierras and the Tioga Pass which is almost 10,000’ high. Beautiful riding country. I happen to live about 23 miles south of the Park on the SW side and would love to show you around. There are several (very empty) ‘no limit’ roads in eastern Nevada heading towards the Vegas area you might enjoy.:cool:

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you you some nice trips to look forward to. Like some of the guys already stated, the national parks and roads “out there” are nice and on my bucket list of places to ride. Hope to make it happen one day.

Hi there mate , what a lovely condition Busa you have there bro . Sounds like your no stranger to top ending your last bird , must have been great to sail pass the law on that autobahn hitting the limiter !! Look forward to exchanging Busa yarns and info with you bro , welcome .

Hi there mate , what a lovely condition Busa you have there bro . Sounds like your no stranger to top ending your last bird , must have been great to sail pass the law on that autobahn hitting the limiter !! Look forward to exchanging Busa yarns and info with you bro , welcome .

No chance of top-ending a Busa here on Vancouver Island, especially in Victoria... I'm not sure that mine ever saw the top of 1st gear here! :banghead:

Welcome Daniel! :welcome:

No chance of top-ending a Busa here on Vancouver Island, especially in Victoria... I'm not sure that mine ever saw the top of 1st gear here! :banghead:

Welcome Daniel! :welcome:

You are so right... the limits and the amount of cops here sucks seriously! (but there is always a way of top-ending her....just a 2 hour drive away:-)

Yeah it is nice to "sail past the law... hitting the limiter" BUT what was great (for Daniel anyway) was the lack of lights and drama that the rest of us get seconds later! :lol:
:welcome: Daniel

:welcome:
must have been great to sail pass the law on that autobahn hitting the limiter !!
You are so right... the limits and the amount of cops here sucks seriously! (but there is always a way of top-ending her....just a 2 hour drive away:-)

Yes I hear Canada is extremely harsh on speeders. A Canadian tuner/buddy of mine told me the laws for speeding are so hash that he has preferred to face possibly getting caught running and has done so on a few occasions over the years. Rick Romans, I believe near Toronto. If you get to know him, he has a lot of great advice but he's mostly a ZX-14 guy. Now into Hellcats as I understand it.

Back