Hi from Minnesota

MLTMDNS

Registered
6395420B-7197-4DA7-98FB-024F83DD1C88.jpeg

Hi, my name is Mathias and I figured I should join so I could thank everybody here for the info I have gleaned about my new purchase. The bike is a ‘99 with 15k on it that I bought from a 70 year old guy- it’s a cream puff!

Another MN hayabusa rider. To bad you live down by Mankato. Would nice to hang out with some fellow org members. Congrats on picking up a clean busa.

Great looking OG Scoot! Welcome and thanks for the pic!

Congrats and welcome to the .org! Didn't like the color when it first came out, but it is definitely a classic now.

That's my sort of Gen 1 Busa , looks like an outstanding find there mate , great stuff , oh and welcome to the Org !!

Thanks! The 1100 is a ‘90 that I took down to the frame and restified a few years ago. I replaced all bearings, had the suspension rebuilt, polished some stuff, etc. The motor has a bobo Speed ported and milled head, stock degreed cams, 38 mm flat slides and I left the base gasket out to zero deck it. It rips pretty good but I think the stock Busa will eat its lunch- might have to find out when they are both running.

Back