Hi from BikeMasterBahrain

BikeMasterBahrain

Registered
Hi,
I think i just joined the forum (that is if i didnt join before and forgot about it somehow) Anyho, This is my first Post and here's a little about me

My name's Ali a.k.a. BikeMaster
Im 34 years old (damn did i say that out loud?)
As you can tell, i like to joke and laugh.

Im from the Middle east,Bahrain.. for those of you who dont know where this is.. Bahrain is a small island off the coast of Saudi Arabia, we just hosted the FORUMLA ONE RACE ! Go ferrari!

I love bikes, infact i own 3 Suzuki's
I had a K6 Busa which i sold 2 months ago to get the K8
I recently sold my K5 GSXR750 and got a K6 GSXR1000 (after riding a ZX10R i wondered if i made a mistake..yes..i did)
And i have a GSXR1000 K2 which i blew the engine while i was street racing (the piston came out of the block) so now im making it my drag bike..im currently making the 1070cc conversion and have not finished it yet.

I like track racing, i won 1st place for the season of 06-07 in my gixxer750, now im moving up to the 1000 class.
I also love drag racing and street racing.
Thats about it.. Oh yeah just wanted to say a BIG WAD UP to all the members here and hope to meet new friends

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard!

I will have to dig up my pic from my visit to the tree of life. Welcome to the boards - Post up some pics of your bikes!

Welcome to the oRg!! Great to have you here...we love pictures around here, so post up some of all of your toys!!
cool.gif

...sliding over to new owner forum
smile.gif

We should change this forum to NEW MEMBER FORUM
biggrin.gif

(BikeMasterBahrain @ Jul. 03 2007,12:54)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 03 2007,06:08) Welcome to the oRg!!  Great to have you here...we love pictures around here, so post up some of all of your toys!!  
cool.gif
Really? you were here?
I was there... spent a lot of time there... Lots of time at the Seef Mall... Sheik Eza Airbase... the Ritz Carlton - Manama Airport...

Used to drive from the Intercontiinental and the Crown Plaza out to Shiek Eza all the time... several stops at the tree of life.

MC Mustang, you in the Navy? based here i mean?

LadyHawk, yeah several people told me the same thing , i dont know, it could go a lil higher i guess. Isnt the Busa suppose to go that high?
muscle.gif

THANKS ALL FOR THE WARM WELCOME
beerchug.gif

Back