Hi folks...!

you my lady rank among the top 10 moms in the world! :)

welcome to the ORG. stick around, you'll find this is a GREAT place. some kool women, and lots of parent of/and people in service on here too. :beerchug:

Hi folks! I'm new here...just a quicky to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a proud army mom. I live in Rome, GA. My son is currently in Iraq and will be home in early October, thank GOD! Anyway, I purchased a Hayabusa for him today in TN. It is one very nice, customized bike. Very sweet. I pray that he won't try to live on the edge with it. No, I haven't ridden it myself, way too powerful for me--but I plan on finding something smaller for myself, soon. Thanks for having me on your blog.

That's awesome! Tell your son thank your for his service and keep his head down until he's back! And thank you for the sacrifices that you have made during these tough time!

:welcome: and big :thumbsup: on the parenting thing..dang .... and tell your son thank you for his service and to stay alert and come home safe...then once he gets here to wear all the gear cause its a battle out there on our bikes..one we dont want to loose either.

Back