Hi folks.. checking in.

devmsm

Registered
Greetings to the Hayabusa crowd,

A buddy and I stopped in down at the Phillips to say hello at the 'Busa bash over this past weekend. My name is Hans, I'm one of the Miata drivers (small meeting, planning for july). I met Omar, ChrisJP and a ton of other friendly people. It was awesome meeting you all!

I also ride motorcycles. I don't own a 'busa but I have a couple of different brands in my stable (BMW, Triumph and Ducati). I have always wanted to try a Hayabusa.. maybe one of these days I'll add one :thumbsup: That is, if I can sneak it past the wife (just kidding she rides also). I hope you don't mind if a Duc rider joins in? :laugh:

Thanks for making a couple of strangers welcome. If any of you fine folks are around Fontana in July, you are invited to our big Miata event. We had over 600 cars last year. We have vendors, free food, parties, cookouts and a beer tasting event. Not trying to advertise.. just wanted to throw the welcome out there that motorcyclists are always welcome to come play with us. Many of us go between both worlds (bike and track car).

Best Regards,

Welcome, I was one of the quieter, shy people you met... It was great meeting you!

:welcome: Hans!

I believe we met early on Sunday morning, around the time the helicopter was taking off from the school. Glad to see you stopping in here.

What are the dates of the event and the name of your group? I know we have at least a few Miata owners who are members here and may be interested in making the trip. Also, several of the rest of us are close enough to ride into the Robbinsville area just about any time.

Welcome, I was one of the quieter, shy people you met... It was great meeting you!

Yeah, me too :whistle:

I'm not sure I got to meet you, but I'm glad you stopped by and glad to have you here! Welcome to the oRg!!

:welcome: Hans!

I believe we met early on Sunday morning, around the time the helicopter was taking off from the school. Glad to see you stopping in here.

What are the dates of the event and the name of your group? I know we have at least a few Miata owners who are members here and may be interested in making the trip. Also, several of the rest of us are close enough to ride into the Robbinsville area just about any time.

Hey man! thanks! :D any word on how how is Pappy doing? Ms. Reba and I were talking about the helicopter and had hoped that it wasn't for him.

The name of the group is Miatas At The Gap, the website is: Miatas at the Gap the event date is from July 25-27 although some of us get there a little earlier during the week. It is one of largest Miata gatherings in the country and has been going since 2000/2001. It originally started at Tapoco Lodge and then moved over to Fontana once it really grew.

Thank you for the welcome! I hope you all have a good day.

I was not at the bash, but would have loved to meet you. There are several of us busa folks who also own a Miata! I love my busa and my 2001 NB Miata!:thumbsup:

100_1285 (1).jpg

Back