Hi Folks!

Welcome to the board.
beerchug.gif

I'm catching you quick! Bought mine on Dec. 1st and I have 1231 miles already! 1 oil change, 1 service! Welcome to the board. I check in every day, and I feel the same way about all the usual post(ers) here!

Welcome and enjoy the madness,

Also LambBusa -- you don't have to rub our faces in the fact that you have good ridin weather, for some of us (me) sometimes it's just to durn cold to ride!

Thanks for the warm welcom folks, of course I expected no less from such a great bunch. Having trouble uploading pics, I followed the instructions on the posting pictures thread, and no go. maybe I'm missing something.Can someone help me?
I had a hard time figuring it out too. For mine I save the pics in Microsoft paint and sized it down and then saved it. Came back to the site and hit "brouse" fine the file/pic you just saved in microsoft paint and double clicked. Its kinda a hassle because for some reason my digi has some crazy res of like 1275x1275 and its way to big for here. But then again I ain't too savvy with puters.

Thanks for the warm welcom folks, of course I expected no less from such a great bunch. Having trouble uploading pics, I followed the instructions on the posting pictures thread, and no go. maybe I'm missing something.Can someone help me?
I had a hard time figuring it out too. For mine I save the pics in Microsoft paint and sized it down and then saved it. Came back to the site and hit "brouse" fine the file/pic you just saved in microsoft paint and double clicked. Its kinda a hassle because for some reason my digi has some crazy res of like 1275x1275 and its way to big for here. But then again I ain't too savvy with puters.
OK, let me try it.

busa_1.JPG

Nice lookin' bike and very cute daughter! You are a lucky man!

Back