Hey folks,do us all a favour please

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
The Cap'n asked us,the mods,if we could stop encouraging the post ho threads a while back.

I forgot about that.

So in the interests of keeping a fast smooth running website that demands more and more ram each day,lets give the whole post ho thing the big flush.

thanks,RSD.

(yes,some threads were deleted) and yes,more will follow.

stop me
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Just kiddin Rubbah
wink.gif
I only had one post in the other one. Shocking, I know...

Have a Ho free 1
cool.gif

Hey no fair revlis is the post whoe we wouldnt do that ,.. ok ok blame it on Revlis his fault...Revlis is a post whoe revlis is a post whoe
Where oh Where did Revlis go He is the only one beoing a post whoe
director.gif
egitarre77.gif
ices_rofl.gif
redcomprs2.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140661645 -->

The Cap'n asked us,the mods,if we could stop encouraging the post ho threads a while back.

I forgot about that.

So in the interests of keeping a fast smooth running website that demands more and more ram each day,lets give the whole post ho thing the big flush.

thanks,RSD.

I seem to recall a certain someone posting "ho" pictures of themselves recently.

Could you please remind us "Rubbah?" Or was that Hot Busa? They look so much alike.

I forgot about that.

thanks,RSD.

I seem to recall a certain someone posting "ho" pictures of themselves recently.

Could you please remind us "Rubbah?"  Or was that Hot Busa?  They look so much alike.
I giving all the perverts an extra day with that thread...

then it go bye bye too.
wink.gif

Back