My Name Is

My name is "Whiskey ****", I'm here with my mate "stink finger" laughing it up ! :beerchug:
Hi cookie ..... you know me ya bugger !!

I really like Gregory Peck.
Much emoting going on.
Bubba

Sorry for the thread jack,
Please return to the regularly schedule programming.

Names please.

Last edited:
It has come to my attention through other posts here that we go hour to hour, day to day not knowing what each others names are.

I am on another forum where first time poster's would come in from wherever in the world and have conversations more comfortably with myself, you or whomever and give a better feeling of involvement.

So,,, to kick this into high gear to hopefully and favourably change the mood here for good so that all that come in can view your signature,, for myself,, my name will be listed in my signature!

However you would like to do it, this will help build comradery and bit more bond between us all!

I will start! Hi! my name is Chris,,, and no,, I am not really a blue furry creature! :laugh:

It is! That IS the purpose of this thread. To have everyone that wants to participate in this outreach to others that don't know,,, to have them go to their 'UserCP' and add to their signature their first name!

It will help us all. Thanks for bringing that into the forefront for clarity!

well, my name is, Slim Shady.... :thumbsup:

my name is mike. I`ve spent some years in the navy. My job was the navigation. So the name nav+mike

My name is "Whiskey ****", I'm here with my mate "stink finger" laughing it up ! :beerchug:
Hi cookie ..... you know me ya bugger !!

Oh yeah,, I do know you from SH.Org! But I can't think of your name other than Hobo! What you must think of me! :laugh:

I have such a good come back for this but it's sorta naughty so I'll just say NO, but you can call me BOB

Okay, then,, Hunnie? I just can't bring myself to call you BOB. I can't get battery operated boyfriend out of my mind when saying it! :laugh:

OH SH!T,,, I am gonna catch crap now from that. NOT ME DUMBASSES!:rofl::poke:???

Name is in the sig, what a good idea.

I thought so too, Jason. It levels the playing field. We've all been around for many years, some switching over and back again from other websites, some new like yourself,, but when it comes down to it, the post count is diminished this way by "knowing' in common the other person's name and not just their S/N. A bit of personal, don't you think!?

It really is about a more common bond for each other welcoming those that may have been too shy to say anything because of a low post count,, to chime in! One whole community, rather than segmented!

Dilbert, Moose, Charlie, Ray and Pearso all get a response but the real deal should now be down there:beerchug:

Back