My Name Is

Cookie

Registered
It has come to my attention through other posts here that we go hour to hour, day to day not knowing what each others names are.

I am on another forum where first time poster's would come in from wherever in the world and have conversations more comfortably with myself, you or whomever and give a better feeling of involvement.

So,,, to kick this into high gear to hopefully and favourably change the mood here for good so that all that come in can view your signature,, for myself,, my name will be listed in my signature!

However you would like to do it, this will help build comradery and bit more bond between us all!

I will start! Hi! my name is Chris,,, and no,, I am not really a blue furry creature! :laugh:

Correct me if I'm wrong Cookie, but isn't your request that we put our names in our signature (below the black line) so they show up in every post?

It is! That IS the purpose of this thread. To have everyone that wants to participate in this outreach to others that don't know,,, to have them go to their 'UserCP' and add to their signature their first name!

It will help us all. Thanks for bringing that into the forefront for clarity!

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong Cookie, but isn't your request that we put our names in our signature (below the black line) so they show up in every post?

My names been in my sig for years...cute Lynn :laugh: Love that (There Cookie, how's that?) LOL

It is! That IS the purpose of this thread. To have everyone that wants to participate in this outreach to others that don't know,,, to have them go to thei 'UserCP' and add to their signature their first name!

Jesse here.

Sig, please.
icon6.gif

It is! That IS the purpose of this thread. To have everyone that wants to participate in this outreach to others that don't know,,, to have them go to thei 'UserCP' and add to their signature their first name!

Sorry, I missed that. But since my name is my screen name it would be redundant, and too many Bubbas are never a good thing.:laugh:

I thought it would be cool if my name was Jonas... like the song... but it's not... just plain ol' David... going in Sig

Back