HELP WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPEEDOHEALER

dbankhotbusa

Registered
I have my speedohealer installed, that was the easy part. I just not sure about steps 3-6. I have a correction of -17.2% I not sure how to enter that? Can anyone get me on the right track?
sad.gif

Okay I've checked the site already and saw their instructions. The problem is...I JUST don't understand their instruction. I have a to input -17.2 my problem starts at step 3-6. I'm lost from this point and on. MY gearing is 16/43. Is their someone who can provide me step by step instructions for dummies. I'm just not getting it!!!
sad.gif

If you use the on-line calculator to generate your correction you can then click the 'Generate Instructions' button to walk you through, but here see if this helps (remember ON is up and OFF is down on the switch):

SH Calibration Value to be stored: -17.2%
SH Conversion mode Value to be stored: 0

- the ignition must be OFF
 - set ALL SH switches ON
 - turn ON the ignition
 - press the button => memory cleared

- set ALL switches OFF EXCEPT #4
 - press the button 1 time(s)

- set #5 switch ON
 - set #4 switch OFF
 - press the button 7 time(s)

- set #6 switch ON
 - set #5 switch OFF
 - press the button 2 time(s)

- set #6 switch OFF => all data stored in Flash.

Thanks a million. I decided to go to the site and see why the instructions you where giving me were different then what I had. I seen what I did wrong...I failed to click on the GENERATE INSTRUCTION button. I'm up to speed now thanks for taking the time and helping.
beerchug.gif

Good look out BigBS..........site is a bit confusing

-17.2 wow that is huge difference, good thing you got it working or you wouldn't have a clue of how fast to really go since you must have been doing 90 on the freeway and just keeping up with traffic.

-17.2 wow that is huge difference, good thing you got it working or you wouldn't have a clue of how fast to really go since you must have been doing 90 on the freeway and just keeping up with traffic.
That's the story of my life......indicator reads 91 mph......And I'm just cruising the flow with traffic. On occasion, I get a glimpse of a cages digital display at night....I'm 11 over the real time speed.

DD

I can't buy a 17% swing. How did you come up with the number.

I would expect Suzuki to be off 5-10% max. 17% just seems way too much.

Back