Speedohealer settings?

Before you send it back give me a call i'll try to get up with you and see whats going on. I didn't have any problem setting Mr8ball or mine.

Gen 1 or 2? Stock gen1 front is 17. I'm gen2 with a stock 18 front.
I'de have to borrow a gps and I really don't want to play hit and miss with this little p.o.s.
I'm really disgusted with it. Plug and play and program my a$$.
I'm going to give it one more try later today when I get time. If that doesn't work I'm returning it.
Thanks for the advice though.

Gen 2 is stock/45 and I'm set at -5.0 , really doesn't take much once you get your baseline and which direction you need to go. i'd say if your that far off, I'd say reset it to 0.00 and see what you got there. If your reading faster than actual(gps) bump to -5.0 and see where you at then, if showing slower than actual go to +5.0 and you can then see and fine tune it to where you need to be.

Mine was off -7.0% with stock gearing and I use their chart to adjust for gearing changes and it comes out perfect. Make sure you don't have a "C" at the end of the code which represents a conversion from kilometer/hour to mile/hour and makes it read approximately 5/8 value-I know thru experience.

I have 18 46 gearing 0n my Gen II and set mine to -14.0 to calculate for the gear change and factory error. There are two banks for memory so you can set for two different combos for different wheels and tires or different gearing so you don't have to always be changing the settings if you make a quick wheel or tire change.So, are you sure you are setting bank A and using bank A or may you by mistake be setting bank A and then operating in bank B mode or vise versa?When you turn the key it should flash A-114. If this is what flashes and what you want and you are running it in bank A then it should work or you could try setting both banks at -11.4 and then see what happens. I'm not sure how to toggle from A to B but I remember it said how to do it in the directions.If this all still fails then you may have gotten a bad one. Hope this helps.

Back