Speedohealer

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
Question for you guys when you install the speedohealer I understand that it corrects your speedometer but does it also correct odometer as well? Switching to a 16/40 set up and just want to know. :beerchug::beerchug:

From what i've heard bout it in general it would stand to reason that it would, by correcting the speedo electronically, inherently also correct the odom. but I can't be 100% on this
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe talk to Smithbusa, he offers the ecu flashers now, he might have a good idea
Posted via Mobile Device

If you choose to have the speedo accurate you must sacarifice a small error in the odometer. It states that in the setup...you choose one or the other. I choose the more accurate speedo when I set mine up.

It adjusts both by the same percentage. On my stock '05 the speedo was out 7% but the odometer was right on. Now the speedo is right but the odometer is 7% out.

...so would it stand to reason the MPG calculations will also be off?

Rodney from the way I read it if you correct your Speedo you odometer will read off and the odometer and the MPG take inputs from the same signal in fact all reading are taken from the same signal. So my guess would be that Yes it would be off as well

Yes, but if you're using the speedohealer to correct the odometer because of the gear change the MPG will also be correct. The speedo will be off.

Last edited:
Back