SpeedoHealer Installation

Your mounting/install should be the same, but that button is used to calibrate the SH and for the recall. You will only be able to do the recall when stopped with the ignition ON.

Seventh pic down.
Do you have any problems putting the front seat back on?
Looks like the sh wire would be in the way?

You can see the seat 'clip' slides into the space to the LEFT of the SoH (on the other side of the plactic)

P1010133_01.jpg

Ahh, sorry
tounge.gif
It clears the wires...
Hard to tell in the pic...

P1010135_01.jpg

No problems mounting the driver seat, PF! I have mine mounted the same way and she fits like a champ.

Nitrous junkie where did you get yours from?they made a few early 3.0 and 3.1's like you got before they made the quick connect harnesses.

This is an old thread, but still a great find. I just bought a SoH, and was wondering where everyone was mounting them. Now I know what to expect!

You can get the through Charles at www.streetntrack.com

installed mine, it from street & track. the write up is wery helpful thanks:D

Make sure the Healer isn't correcting the speedo...I forget which DIP switch it is...check the manual. (or do the following part before installing)

I hopped on one of the highways, we have mile markers every 2/10 mile. I pulled off to the side right at a '0' mile marker (eg, 210.0). I reset my trip meter to 0.0 and started riding for 20 miles. At 20.0 by the markers, I pulled to the side and looked at my tripmeter indicated.

Next, once you have the actual and indicated values, goto Speedohealer's site and use the Online Calculator to find your switch settings

I setup the SoH and rode the 20 miles again...bingo, right-on!

If you're a little off, just re-adjust the values.

Hope this helps!

Back