Help W/Installing Tail Light Integrator

Pics

PDC_0007.JPG

Are those white, gray and black wires coming off the light assembly?

I've disconnected everything so please disregard what I had on the earlier pic.The wires I have coming off the tail light

1 Blue
1 Red
1 Yellow
1 White
2 Black
1 Black w/ white stripe ( I think this it the lic. plate light..not important)

From the Integrator I have
Car Side
Green which reads Right Turn
Red is Brake
Yellow is Left Turn
Brown is Tail Light

Trailer Side
Green Right Turn Brake
Yellow is Left Turn Brake
Brown Tail Light

Do you have a picture of the taillight where the wires come from? It is impossible to tell what color wire is for which light in the new taillight without a picture of the light or the directions.

Dude just looked. I'd have to remove the tail to see what's what. ranman or runeight comes up with microfish and might be able to help ya. Shoot him a PM. The integrator is simple, your pic does that for us, what we need to know is what wire goes to each signal, brake, running and lic plate.

(bravo22 @ Feb. 20 2007,19:16) I've disconnected everything so please disregard what I had on the earlier pic.The wires I have coming off the tail light

1 Blue
1 Red
1 Yellow
1 White
2 Black
1 Black w/ white stripe ( I think this it the lic. plate light..not important)
OK,
you need to describe your undertail lights.

you said it has a license plate light, that will hook up to running/taillights.

How many brake lights are there??

Are there any turn signals?? I'm thinking yes from the number of wires you are descirbing.

If you have turn signals, you need to ignore the integrator for now and figure out what undertail wire does what.

after you figure that out, wiring the integrator is easy.

Need a pic of the lights themselves, from the back of the bike!

I have a fische on the Busa if needed but I would think the online service manual located here would work.

Looks like plenty of help already but one very important suggestion would be..

Once your wiring is correct solder all connections then shrink wrap.

PM if I can help.

runeight...

Lokay, this is a guess since we can't see the light, but I think the reason that you don't have turn signals is becuase you have power to ground...

Here is a suggestion to see how it works and I would do these one at a time to use the process of elimination:
You have a tail light, so I say leave brown & red
All are listed bike side wire first.

Then, l/g & blue and B/W & B; then test you turn signals and see if one of them comes on. If it does not, then try B/W with the other B wire. Retest.

Repeat with the B & Y and B/W & B - perform same as above

Then try W/B & W

I think that Red is the tail, Blue and Yellow are the Turn signals and White is your brake.

This is the best that I can do with out seeing the back of the light assembly and seeing where the actual wires are coming of the assembly.

Sorry I can't be more help.

FINANLLY IT WORKS!!!
I NEED TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO GAVE ME A HAND ON THIS BIG TIME!!!!!

PDC_0009.JPG

Well, so how did you fix it? Don't leave us hanging in suspense!?!

It turned out that the taillight had already had an integrator built in,
iamwithstupid.gif
Clear Alternative..I think Ninja Killer hooked me up w/ the taillight...so once I removed that I just checked all the messages that you guys sent and went with the one that worked....anybody need a integrator for there stock set up I have 1 cheap........ I even got out rode to work today and it was sweet
jump9.gif
ukliam3.gif
..I couldn't have done it without the you guys
bowdown.gif
so again thanks to you all and again pm me if anybody needs an integrator.

PDC_0023_edited.JPG

glad you got it working,some led's have integraters built in like yours,mine unfortunately didnt.good stuff bro

Back