Turning stock tail lights into integrated turn signals?

Fredyp33

Registered
I know I've read on the .org somewhere, where someone kept their stock tail lights with the 1157 bulbs, and wired them up to be brake lights and turn signals. I was just wondering if anybody remembers that, or if anyone knows of a modulator that would perform this.

I've read about quite a few that would turn the stock turn signals into brake lights, but I'm trying to go the other way and turn the stock brake lights into an integrated brake lights/turn signals.

Also, where can I find an undertail that uses the stock tail light. I was thinking about buying a hotbodies and simply cutting the LED's out, but that's just such a waste of money. Anybobdy know of an undertail that comes with the tail light section already cut out?

I've read about quite a few that would turn the stock turn signals into brake lights, but I'm trying to go the other way and turn the stock brake lights into an integrated brake lights/turn signals.

Fred, just use a simple integrator kit.

Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto

taillight_integrator_YNSK-4001-2T_large.jpg

taillight_integrator_YNSK-4001-2T_large.jpg

That's exactly what I was looking for. But what about an undertail that allows use of stock tail light assembly. And nice ones out there, or do you think I'd be better off just cutting the lights out of a hotbodies undertail?

go to auto zone or advance auto and get a hoppy trailer wiring harness link they are about 12-20$ and it will take the 5 circuits and turn it into 4 (3 wires) - left turn, right turn, brake, tail...i have done this on 9 or 10 bikes and its the best way to go if you want to retain your stock tailight and under tail...I can help you wire it when you get it...over the phone 574 255 3714 todd

for anyone who has lighting on the bike you can use one of these to separate the left side fairing lights from the right and it will flash with your turn signals...u wire the brake circuit as your always on to a toggle switch

i like to do it this way because you will also have a 4 way plug...so whenever you take the tail off you have a connector that you can simply unplug to remove and it is weather tight

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

Last edited:
yup what they said I used u haul under 20 bucks and its been almost 3 years of it working flawless

listen to DJSIN he knows what hes talkin about we did it to my bike works awesome it 16.99 at ur local autozone rea; easy to wire we did the whole instale inan hour

I have made the same atent and can not make them work ,can some one tell me what am I doing wrong ,even when I turn either way they both go on .Thanks.

diagram.jpg

Back