Help W/Installing Tail Light Integrator

bravo22

Donating Member
Registered
redcomprs2.gif

Hey Everybody,
I'm having a problem figuring out how to hook I my tail light integrator. I have replaced my stock tail lights with LED's and I did install the module at my fuse box, pulled out the 2 wires and pluged them into the new unit. (BIG TIME THANKS TO NINJA KILLER) But reading the instructions that came with the integrator just ain't doing it for me. I've removed my rear turn signals so there is know going back to stock. Right now I have it hooked up without the eliminator in the loop and I do have a rear light on but nothing when I hit the brakes and no turn signals in the rear. I cut off the pigtail from the rear light and the one on the harness thinking that I could splice directly to whatever wire I needed....
AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif
 ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED...should I just  take my bike to a shop...anybody have an idea of the cost..Thx Again
Here are some pics of my hornets nest.

DD_2.jpg

AAAssjani.gif

If your integrator is anything like a simple trailer integrator,
this might help;
ignore the front lights
and if you don't have any turn signals in the rear with the new undertail, ignore the rear turn signals.

3 wires in  L&R turn signals and brake
2 wires out  L&R integrated brake lights
the ground and running light wires are the only other wires there.

Busatrnsigschematic.jpg

Is this for the Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail light system?

Please post a pic of the integrator...

Gotta head to work now it, 6:17am here in the good old Midwest. Thanks for all the help and I'll be checking back in this afternoon.

Tail light is the same as running lights.  Other than that, your integrator is the same as the one in my pic.  Just ignore the rear turn signals if you don't have them anymore.  You can take the ground from the taillights, running lights, and turn signals and connect them all together.  Ground is ground.

Or is your problem that you don't know what wire is which??

sad.gif
Except for the yellow and green wires out from the integrator which are color coded with wires from my tail light..on the rest I'm
eek2.gif
eek2.gif
are all the black wires grounds and can they be all connected together?

eek2.gif

What year is your bike? Do you have 7 wires coming from the bike? 2 black, 3 black with white tracer, 1 brown and 1 white with black tracer.

(jjmetheny @ Feb. 20 2007,20:18) Do you have 7 wires coming from the bike? 2 black, 3 black with white tracer, 1 brown and 1 white with black tracer.
Yep - I am trying to figure out where the red, yellow and blue wires are coming from - they must be fromt he undertail lights since you mention that you do not have the integrator hooked up yet. So, could you post a pic of the light assembly with the wires coming out of it? I notice that you have your light green and your w/b twisted already...

I was wrong about the 2 black wires if you cut them off behind the stock connectors. You should have 1 black and 1 green wire.

Black = L turn signal wire 1
Green = R turn signal wire 1
Black with white tracer = ground 3
Brown = taillight 1
White with black tracer = brake light 1

It's an 06

The wires I have coming off the tail light

1 Blue
1 Red
1 Yellow
1 White
2 Black
1 Black w/ white stripe ( I think this it the lic. plate light..not important)

(jjmetheny @ Feb. 20 2007,20:35) Black = L turn signal wire 1
Green = R turn signal wire 1
Black with white tracer = ground 3
Brown = taillight 1
White with black tracer = brake light 1
These are the wires from the bike that you need to hook your light to. Do you have a picture of the light or the directions that came with it?

Was this off an undertail or just an aftermarket LED set up?
Your pic looks like you have:
red with brown
Yellow by itself
Blue with B/W
l/g with black
Black by itself

Do you have a pic of the wires coming off of the light assembly?

Back