Help me pick out my 2nd bike...

I just got me a cruiser too, so I can cruise around with my wife on her bike. I found this new 07 Honda VTX1800F for under $10K. I like it alot!:thumbsup:

pepper new bike 008 (Medium).jpg

I have had 3 to 4 bikes in the garage at on particular time and I have to tell you that I have to stick to one bike... it seems like I only have one ass and it sure likes the busa... Anyways get what feels right for you and good luck on your decision...

I'd have the Busa and this would be my alt... Laugh away but I love the Goldwings but can't handle the weight so I would be on a trike

Air ride raked an every option known to man... lot of LED's too:laugh: having something like this you can enjoy the comfort an then get on the Busa an love the Bus even more, travel from end of the spectrum all the way to the other in the time it takes you to turn a key. :beerchug: and there is always the plus that it will never fall over on the kickstand:laugh:

Goldwing trike.jpg

Last edited:
get another Busa, dont lower it! Get Heli bars, Buell peg mod, tobin seat, touring windscreen and there ya go, its cruiser, kinda-sorta-maybe:laugh:

Check out the roadstar warrior.Great bike that cruises all day long and still handles the curves:thumbsup:. I have suprised guys on sport bikes in turns with its performance.That is with my upgraded 240,they carve even harder with the stock 200.I wont sell mine its just to much fun.Now I have 2 I wont sell.Check out the forum The Yamaha Road Star Warrior Forum great bunch of poeple just like heer.They are very helpfull.Lots of mods for these bikes.

ACIMG0610.jpg

mid atlantic warrior gathering 7 15 07.jpg

I had an 08 M109R that I recently traded to get my 04 Busa. For a cruiser the M109r is pretty bad ass. Lots of torque and HP by cruiser performance standards. It's only competitors in that regard are the Triumph Rocket III, V-Rod/V-rod Muscle, and to a lesser extent the Victory Hammer S. The Triumph is more powerful but big and ugly in my opinion. I like the looks of the V-Rod but it's much smaller and is more revvy than the M109R. If I were getting a V-rod it would be the Muscle version. The Hammer S isn't quite as powerful and lacks the top end of the M109r but is still a great bike from the reviews I've read. I don't consider the new V-Max to be in the same category but if I had the money I'd get over any of these bikes.
Here is a review of several performance cruisers including the Triumph, Vrod (1130cc), and M109r.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/4216203.html?do=print

More on the M109;
Pros:
Looks, Attention getter like nothing else
Good performance
Decent handling
Okay for two up
Very comfortable (to me)
Value (way cheaper than the Harley)

Cons:
Very clunky shifting from 1st to 2nd
No hydraulic clutch
Heavy
Needs more ground clearance (pegs scrape all the time)
Oil changes are a pain
Much of the chrome is actually plastic (it still looked good though)

Last edited:
My dad has a Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe, perfect cruiser for longer trips. 1300cc engine, ride smooth as hell, and you got to love the cruise control on it. I love riding that bike, plus the stock seat is VERY comfy.

Back