Who can help me out?

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
So I am a newly single man again...My divorce is final ...and I am finding that a lot of the ladies i am hanging out with want to go for a ride on my bike..(who wouldn't) As some of you know...I bought Ninja Killers bike from him....so its streched 6 1/2 inches and lowered 2"....even with a small girl I took out..I bottomed out..I have some nice spare busa parts that i am willing to trade for an upgraded suspension....I have played with the spring and tightened up the compression and dampering screws already....PLEASE help out a fellow busa rider get back on his game!!!:please::please::please:

Yeah, I have to second that. Other than raising it back up, i dont know if there's much you can do. If you need stock dogbones, I probably have mine laying around somewhere. Let me know.

Talk to Daniel at Cloud 9 motorsports about a 1000lb rate spring set up. I had the same problem until he hooked a brother up. I took my sister-in-law for a ride after it was done and no more bottoming out. He's the man:bowdown:.

you can also call allthingschrome.net they also have the upgraded spring for just such a problem. Good prices too.:beerchug:

As much as it would be an inconvenience....I'll be happy to take the ladies for a ride anytime this situation should arise until you get a new spring. Just let me know. :laugh:

Rusty , I gave you those stock dog bones in that bag , I think you should be able to ride 2 up if you go back to stock bones.

Can't help other than taking the lady off your hands for ya:laugh:

But remember to always where your gear on and off the bike :poke:

:rofl::rofl:

Put the stock dog bones back in.. The higher spring rate will stiffen up the 1 up ride to the point you might bounce ddown the road. Arent them hard tail harldley guys funny to watch...

you can go with a different spring rate other than 1000lbs,there's more to the equation than just one spring...try the dogbones first...if that don't work lmk...

Rusty , I gave you those stock dog bones in that bag , I think you should be able to ride 2 up if you go back to stock bones.

yeah i saw them...i just want to leave it slammed....bob you know its a sick AZZ bike....i don't want to change that..

Back