Helmet Mod: Stereo

I've got an old AGV R1 that I was going to experiment with, but I would be cutting directly into the helmet interior. The old helmets just don't have the removable linings of the new helmets. I may still give it a try to get some practice on Thrasher's procedures. Maybe best since I was only keeping the helmet as a reminder of my first bike and it is just taking up room.

Very slick!! I'll use some of your idea's for my NADY intercom

P.S. I guess the cell phone is for calling your lawyer when a cop is chasing you doing 190MPH!!

rock.gif

Hey Thrasher,

I must give you a big
bowdown.gif
for your efforts. That is truly a good job. I have a friend of mine working on wireless speakers to go along with an MP3. I'm sure somebody will be patenting this real soon.

Brian

Hey Thrasher,

I must give you a big
bowdown.gif
for your efforts.  That is truly a good job.  I have a friend of mine working on wireless speakers to go along with an MP3.  I'm sure somebody will be patenting this real soon.

Brian
Well thank you sir for the compliment.

I am also working on a wireless solution that will combine the cell phone and the stereo. Thinking of incorporating possible blue tooth technology for the cell phone part of it.

Yeah maybe I should throw out some kind of paten.

I have heard of other people thinking about doing what I have done, or wanting something like I have done. But I have never actually seen anyone else do it.

Oh well kind of late, already posted the instructions on the board lol

smile.gif

banner_Ron.jpg

Back