Kanji Mirror Mod

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I finally got Razor to implement the mod on my mirrors. This is one sweet mod. It is almost as cool as my stereo.

FEATURES
--Increases visibility & safety
--Reminds me to turn the bloody signals off
--Shows off the Kanji
--Just looks damn cool and unique

Thinker10.jpg

Hard to time the camera to get a good picture. this doesn't give a realistic representation, but here ya go:

Left.JPG

That is nice.  Are you doing the mod for other people?  If so how much??
RazoRRBlade does the mod. I am very surprised that more people haven't had him do it yet. Sent my mirrors to him and he turned them around in a couple of days. I will let Bill discuss prices.

G

Yeah, I like that mod too...get him to post some info on it for us all! I don't want to flood him with emails asking "how much"...

Looks good Greg...
smile.gif

Sweet! I'll bet if I could figure out how to take the mirror apart I might be able to do that
laugh.gif
Since they cost like $5 on ebay I just might try.
rock.gif

Go here for the background. Razor has this all figured out and detailed. When you get the mirrors back, installation is a breeze. I only had to remove the upper portion of inners...that's it. Actually, I had help from G-Cal, but it was still easy.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080762665 -->

well, i rather just send him my mirrors and have him do them and tell me how much.
i'm lazy mang.

and THINKER62, yo where did you get your side panels painted?

Thanx, Thinker, for the kudos!

For members of Hayabusa.Org, I'm doing the mirrors for $180. Send me your mirrors, I'll outfit them and send them back.

Drop me an email if your interested and we'll iron out the details. When orders are slow, I'll do my best to get 'em back to you in a week; If I get a lot of orders, two weeks max.

I originally posted the mod last summer so check it out for more pix and info (Hint, Hint, Let'er eat!)

It takes a little creativity to overcome all difficulties that arise but they can be resolved by anyone! Just remember, though, you saw it here first!

firedevil.gif
The One And Only Original Hayabusa Kanji LED Turn Signal Mirrorman, RazoRRBlade
firedevil.gif

P.S. For those of you in the Oregon City, Oregon area hook up with Thinker62 to check out his bad azz custom painted mirrors in person and join his Full Tilt Riders crew!

firedevil.gif

Thanx, Thinker, for the kudos!

For members of Hayabusa.Org, I'm doing the mirrors for $180. Send me your mirrors, I'll outfit them and send them back.

Drop me an email (at wstasikrr@aol.com) if your interested and we'll iron out the details. When orders are slow, I'll do my best to get 'em back to you in a week; If I get a lot of orders, two weeks max.

I originally posted the mod last summer so check it out for more pix and info (Hint, Hint, Let'er eat!)

It takes a little creativity to overcome all difficulties that arise but they can be resolved by anyone! Just remember, though, you saw it here first!

firedevil.gif
The One And Only Original Hayabusa Kanji LED Turn Signal Mirrorman, RazoRRBlade
firedevil.gif

P.S. For those of you in the Oregon City, Oregon area hook up with Thinker62 to check out his bad azz custom painted mirrors in person and join his Full Tilt Riders crew!

firedevil.gif

Mod looks great guys. Good job. I thought of having them done for my bike, but since I started using the carbon fiber mirrors, I don't want to take them off. I just love the increased visibility because of the longer mounting arm and the look itself. For now I think I'll invest in a set of Tobin seats.

Brian

Bill came by here last year and I got to see them in person they are bad ass for sure .

Original post is under Technical/Modifications...

The Link:

Thanx, CycleEric for the props! You guys have got a sweet dealership over there!

RazoRRBlade

Mod looks great guys.  Good job.  I thought of having them done for my bike, but since I started using the carbon fiber mirrors, I don't want to take them off.   I just love the increased visibility because of the longer mounting arm and the look itself.  For now I think I'll invest in a set of Tobin seats.

Brian
Did I miss the picture? Come on man, I want to see the new color.

G

well, i rather just send him my mirrors and have him do them and tell me how much.
i'm lazy mang.

and THINKER62, yo where did you get your side panels painted?
I assume you mean my painted inners. Its a long story but go to Gixx1300, but be prepared to be without them for a while.

Maybe he has taken my advise and instituted an exchange program. Hit him up.

G

Back