Kanji Mirror Mod

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!
WHO CAN PAINT MY MIRRORS WITH THE KANJI?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAZEONE@BENBALLER.COM

I need this mod for sure!

rock.gif

rock.gif

Can you get the blinkers on the mirrors different colors, say BLUE. Excellent looking MOD. From the looks of the picture great work.

Razor,

I probably missed reading it, but do your LED's coming in a variety of colors? Mainly looking for amber versus red.

I want that mod done, help me with the specifics on price and who can do it along with turnaround time.. anyone please pm me with the scoop.. thanks john

jfksmith,

Here is the info. posted by Razor that will answer your question (the link is on page 1):

"I have designed and fabricated these myself and have received so many good complements and interest; I have decided to make them available to my Busa brethren.

If you are interested, let me know. Here's the deal:

If you send me your mirrors, I can outfit them for $180.

If you want me to buy the aftermarket EMGO mirrors, I can outfit them for $240 ($180 + cost of mirrors).

If you want me to buy the factory Suzuki mirrors, I can outfit them for $360 ($180 + cost of mirrors).

I've made my first set of samples using the EMGO mirrors and the difference in quality compared to the factory Suzuki mirrors is noticeable.

The aftermarket mirrors have more play in the hinge mechanism and the rubber boot is less flexible. I'd recommend using the factory Suzuki mirrors if possible.

I've even included a quick disconnect inside the rubber boot so that the mirrors can easily be removed for the racing crowd.

Drop me a message if you have any questions or interest.

Keep the rubber side down!

Edited by RazoRRBlade
Reason for Edit: "Lowered Prices For Busa Brethren" on April 02 2004,19:10 "

Hey I know this is very old thread, but any of these original members around still that still do this? Mod still available from Bill?

Am getting a lot of inquiries about this mod since I posted it to my Hayabusa Mods page. -
rock.gif
idea.gif

dont tease me with this old thread.
mad.gif
I been asking since last year for that mod...but he doesnt do it anymore.
sad.gif

That looks awesome.  Group buy anyone?

<!--EDIT|Black Bird Killer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141783989 -->

Hope to have my New bike in a few weeks and I will love to get this mod done. Will let you know soon.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THIS THREAD IS OVER 2 YEARS OLD!!!!</span></span>

Unless Razor comes forward to say he's doing them, assume he's not.

I just realized this after I sent him an email all stoked thinkin he was back.....then I saw the dates of the posts.....2004 !!!

DEAD THREAD DEAD THREAD~!!!!!

<!--EDIT|Aceshigh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147533259 -->

Back