Hello Hayabusa Ladies!!!!

I'm in on the ladies thing...And I promise to keep it clean and piss no one off...
muscle.gif

Busa Babes, where are you? where have you been??

Since the fiasco, I have seen Flying Swan post a couple times. Not enough for a party.
Have not seen Busachick in probly a week and a half..

What is going on ladies??!!??!!  You away from your pc's basking in the glory of the sun down south?
whatsup??
Busachic said her computer was down. She also mentioned something about a training at her job. I assume she is pretty busy.

We were talking about a trip to Ontario if anyone is interested.

Okay Busa Dudes,
I have a couple of femle riders interested in heading down to party in portland...who lives in Portland..is it Thinker or Cache? Anyways, I thought I cruise down with my ladies and hit the clubs, shop, and head back to Vancouver..anyone interested in partying with a bunch of hot lady riders from up north. It'll have to be warm first. Just an idea.
smile.gif

Okay Busa Dudes,
I have a couple of femle riders interested in heading down to party in portland...who lives in Portland..is it Thinker or Cache? Anyways, I thought I cruise down with my ladies and hit the clubs, shop, and head back to Vancouver..anyone interested in partying with a bunch of hot lady riders from up north. It'll have to be warm first. Just an idea.
smile.gif
Oh H3LL YES! I am not only in, I would be willing to host you if you need a place to stay. I live in a large house, plenty of room. I know all the clubs, just tell me what you like. It would be a ride (drive) for Cache, but I am sure he is good to go. And don't forget about Havoc.

Swan, when were you thinking? Perhaps, we could meet you and ride down with you.

We are also talking about a trip up your way. This could be a fun Summer.

Thinker

Who is Alexandra something or other who lives in Seattle? Does she ride a Busa? What is the story?

I bet Cache knows....

Okay..very cool Thinker62.
I'll round up my posse and we'll head down. It probably won't be till it get's alot warmer but I promise we're coming. I already asked the girls and they're in. So here we come. Thanks for the invite. I'll ask all the ladies first. We'll all ride down or meet you guys in Seattle or somewhere along the Hwy. Anyways, I'll keep you posted. I'm looking forward to out and having a great time. These girls love to dance!! So you're all going to have a great time.
smile.gif

When does it get warm....March, April, or May?

When does it get warm....March, April, or May?[/QUOTE]
Oh that's funny. If you ask me, i would say not till June, but I will let Cache answer that one. I am such a warm weather whimp. Those guys are still riding these days.

I suspect he will say that May is safer. Or perhaps early June. Later in June wouldn't be too good for me.

Thinker

Okay..very cool Thinker62.
I'll round up my posse and we'll head down. It probably won't be till it get's alot warmer but I promise we're coming. I already asked the girls and they're in. So here we come. Thanks for the invite. I'll ask all the ladies first. We'll all ride down or meet you guys in Seattle or somewhere along the Hwy. Anyways, I'll keep you posted. I'm looking forward to out and having a great time. These girls love to dance!!  So you're all going to have a great time.
smile.gif

When does it get warm....March, April, or May?
I hope we get a little bio onthe members of your posse. If you want, you can PM them to me. I am so excited.

Anybody like Reggae (Roots or Dancehall)?

Thinker

Hi Thinker,
I'll have to get my girls together and get information. All I know is they all ride, beautiful, fun, intelligent, and great people. Music...I don't know. They love to party, specific music..I'll find out for you. All my friends are riding still. We're hardcore....but Portland is a bit far for now. You send me your bio and I'll gather pictures of my friends and pm you. Give me a couple of weeks to gather everything. I'll going to pm everyone I know and see if they're interested. Right now I'm putting together an all female racing team. Where's lobusa when you need her? See you soon.
smile.gif

Hi Thinker,
I'll have to get my girls together and get information. All I know is they all ride, beautiful, fun, intelligent, and great people. Music...I don't know. They love to party, specific music..I'll find out for you. All my friends are riding still. We're hardcore....but Portland is a bit far for now. You send me your bio and I'll gather pictures of my friends and pm you. Give me a couple of weeks to gather everything. I'll going to pm everyone I know and see if they're interested. Right now I'm putting together an all female racing team. Where's lobusa when you need her?  See you soon.
smile.gif
Oh yeah! Lets do it! I think late May.

My bio? I Think Therefore I Am!

OK, I have more to say...will PM you.

hi discreet007,
It's not that cold. We haven't had any snow yet. I would say it's between 5 and 10 degrees. It's dry so if you dress warm you can still ride. But I'd rather be in California with Lobusa beleive me. I need sunshine.
smile.gif

hi discreet007,
It's not that cold. We haven't had any snow yet. I would say it's between 5 and 10 degrees. It's dry so if you dress warm you can still ride. But I'd rather be in California with Lobusa beleive me. I need sunshine.
smile.gif
Are these degrees C? 10 C = 50 F. Thats about what we are seeing...40 F-50 F.

hi discreet007,
smile.gif
I hear you. I need warm weather. I actually dreamed it was 70F last night and I went out for a ride.

It is 5F-10F here today. The small amount of snow we have is solidified into ice like a rock.

I will be in Aruba in April though. Yippee!

Thinker62 is in portland
Havoc is in vancouver (just across the river from portland)
cache is 70 miles east of portland

Back