Hello

SilentScream

Registered
Hello, my name is Pedro and i´m from Portugal, i´m 30 years old and i´ve became one proud owner of a blue and grey 2004 Suzuki Hayabusa.
I´m looking forward to get some tips from you guys in order to know even better my new bike.
See u all in the road,
Pedro

<!--EDIT|SilentScream
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109203309 -->

passeio_010.jpg

One more picture of my beautifull bike, this time the front...
Has you may have notested she is missing the right panel sticker, i´m still wayting for it.......:(

passeio_020.jpg

Nice, welcome aboard SilentScream, one quick question though, is that a 2000 color scheme you got on your 04?

Nice, welcome aboard SilentScream, one quick question though, is that a 2000 color scheme you got on your 04?
That is what I was thinking. My 04 is pretty much opposite?  Congrats and welcome.  Blue and silver is the fastest color!

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109205052 -->

Yes, i suppose so... I really don´t know, she has the falcon painted in the side though... and i think that came out to market only in 2003...please correct me if i´m wrong.....
I think the year 2000 Hayabusa has the same colors but in different order, where one is blue the other is silver.

<!--EDIT|SilentScream
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109204578 -->

Lets remember.........Not all Europe color schemes were the same as ours.............though I can't find the chart that show it.

Welcome to the board and congrats on the bike

Back