Hello from Northern Cali

outlawd94cobra

Registered
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Names Jeff, and from Stockton, CA. Picked up my 99' Busa about 2 months ago in mint condition, low mileage, from the original owner (retired police officer), and have loved it ever since.

My family members and a majority of their friends are all HD riders, so if you ever see a nice sized group of HD's in Northern Cali with one token sportbike, that just might be me.  
laugh.gif

Welcome, Jeff! How about some pics of that '99 and a little more info on it?

Well, my avatar pic was took the second day I had it, with my friend on it. Haven't really done much with it since though...mainly cosmetic.

Puig DB Dark Smoke Windscreen
Aluminum Suzuki Spools
Suzuki Liquid Chrome Dress-Up Kit minus the tank protector
Suzuki Busa Tank Bra
Polished Yana Shiki Grab Bars
Polished Yana Shiki Chainguard
Yoshi RS-3 Dual Polished/Stainless Bolt-Ons
Clear Alternatives Front Turns
Clear rear lenses off a 07'

Should be looking for soon:
Power Commander
Tobin Seats
OEM Black Wheels with Polished Lip

Thanks you guys! I have a question though, if I wanted to be a contributing member, is there a link i should be looking for or what?

Welcome to the mayhem.

Great place to be. I'd love to get my hands on an inaugural 'busa.

I tried once, too, to donate, but was told those days were 'over'. Seemed kind of strange, but...if it's possible, I'd still do it.

Enjoy the site. Lots of great peeps here as well as opportunities to give and take.

Scar

Stockton, eh? This is not too far from your door.
bowdown.gif

Will be headed through there in June on my way to Yosemite!
beerchug.gif

Img_0509_YosemiteBusa.jpg

Welcome
hello.gif
, but I have one question
winkold.gif
? When your out riding with that group
sadnews.gif
, don't Ya think your going to get bored riding around 1st Gear
laugh.gif

Welcome to our House!
beerchug.gif
Stockton is allmost central but thats ok, come on up this summer and play in the Great North Cali back roads.

Thanks you guys! I have a question though, if I wanted to be a contributing member, is there a link i should be looking for or what?
welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. The best way for you to be a contributing member is to support and buy your mods, parts and gear from the great sponsors we have here at Hayabusa.org. It is through their support of the site that we are able to have a home to come to and the ability to keep in touch with our busa family.
beerchug.gif

Back