Hell-o from sweden!

Well started with basically standard bike except for slip on's and TRE ( but thats a watse of time and possibly damaging to the bike ), then had a problem over heating once and basically started to do things that i liked, first pic is what it use to look like and if you check the links below what is is now. Plus have decided to go to 1441 not 1397 as in my previous posts on the links below - plus the ugly siler piece of metal near the clutch has been removed and replaced with a handle switch that cleans up that mess

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/appearance-mods/134534-round-1-mods.html

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/dyno-kings/132213-bike-tuned-thoughts-please.html

Very nice yes! I wasn´t thinking of doing anything to my bike, since it´s the unrestricted classic i wanted to keep it standard at first but the pipes make that impossible :laugh: Then i started hanging out on ebay and that was that plan :p

Finally i found the multiquote button but a bit too lat huh, and if i just could find out how to remove a double post i´ll slow down my posting diarreah :spank:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Welcome to the World of Busaology :laugh:

And remember; NEVER SAY :nono: you will NEVER do THAT, because THAT will be your Next Mod :rofl:

Just work towards a goal, thats all i can say. If its going to be a street bike , do the air filter, small air box mod and have it tuned ( ECU editor if you have a tuner nearby who can tune with it or PC5 ) then you can do the appearence mods.
Will PM you with a site you can check for parts

Just work towards a goal, thats all i can say. If its going to be a street bike , do the air filter, small air box mod and have it tuned ( ECU editor if you have a tuner nearby who can tune with it or PC5 ) then you can do the appearence mods.
Will PM you with a site you can check for parts

It has the Yoshi Trioval and a PcIII usb plus kn filter, it just need to be mapped in a bench, first the small box mod and i´m thinking of velocity stacks but i´m thinking too much already :laugh: Forgot, it has a switchabe tre but i disabled it for now.

Well, ditch the TRE, and use it as a paper weight, do the small air box mod before tuning.
Just remember all short stacks will help mid top end but your bottom end will suffer a bit and all longs help low to mid range and up top suffers again. 2 long 2 short best for average street bike best of both worlds.:thumbsup: If someone can tune via ECU editor in your area, then you can ditch the PC3 as well

Well, ditch the TRE, and use it as a paper weight, do the small air box mod before tuning.
Just remember all short stacks will help mid top end but your bottom end will suffer a bit and all longs help low to mid range and up top suffers again. 2 long 2 short best for average street bike best of both worlds.:thumbsup: If someone can tune via ECU editor in your area, then you can ditch the PC3 as well

Exactly 2 long 2 short is what i'm going for. No one has an ecu editor around here so i'll stick with the pc. The tre makes difffence for sure but it also comes with a possible backside so it'll stay off. It's not like the bike isn't fast enough, even all stock it's fast enough, everything else is pure bollocks, the limit is the driver is my opinion :-)

Maybe that sounded a bit wrong, cubic inches and horsepower is the ****, if i had enough money i'd tune it but without a turbo, half the pleasure is to actually go through with it and see/feel the result. But the Busa doesn't need it to be the beast it is i think.

I agree with you, the busa has plenty, but once the power bug has bitten, its difficult to stop. Good Luck with the tune.

I agree with you, the busa has plenty, but once the power bug has bitten, its difficult to stop. Good Luck with the tune.

Exactly, i can't see i got a pm from you maybe it's in the mail, where did you get those seats? Found the mail, looks very good this site, thanks B-)

I got the seats on the site I sent you. I could not send a PM think you have to be over a certain number of posts.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got the seats on the site I sent you. I could not send a PM think you have to be over a certain number of posts.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got your mail, tried to reply but that didn´t work, tried to send a pm but i have no idea if it went through, a very good site, thank you sir. Gonna start looking for stuff now and i´m afraid i´ll have to eat noodles for a month if i start shopping :whistle:

Back