Greetings from Sweden

Welcome
bowdown.gif

Here's my orange/black with full carbon R77's.
Thanks, I have seen cf-pipe before and the R-77's look great.
But in my first thread and wish, were of the R-77 dual slip-on in stainless.

Yes.. I wrote RF witch in swedish means stainless steel, (RostFritt)  
pillepalle.gif

On the site from Yoshimura they show on one picture a black-orange with full system R-77 ss.

I'm searching for some "live" photos of the dual and why? I dont really know, I think my mind
allready wants the stainless rather then carbon.

So if someone have the b/o with R-77 dual slip-on in stainless I would be glad if you put them
out here.

Regards

Busa_Yoshimura_1.JPG

Do anyone know from who i could buy stainless/stainless R-77 dual slip-on and does shipping

over seas or from europe in to Sweden? The Yoshi-1340cc are really expensive here. [help]

Regards

Not a day to ride my bike..

DSC01030.JPG

Didn't see your posts until someone replied recently. Welcome and hope you're doing some riding now! No centerstand on the 2008 though. I miss it. I'm hoping to make a trip to Sweden next summer. Any good roads? I won't have my bike, though.

beerchug.gif
welcome to the family, can't imagine living again where I can't ride more than 2-3 months of the year. you can only polish and do mods for so long!!!!

beerchug.gif
welcome to the family, can't imagine living again where I can't ride more than 2-3 months of the year. you can only polish and do mods for so long!!!!
Cheers  
beerchug.gif

BTW, the last two years I've been able to ride from mid February to late November
smile.gif
Heated grips is a must though  
blush.gif

beerchug.gif

welcome new k8 busa owner... sexy bike... i miss mine... but i must say the newest fastest back is the white K9... coming soon! So I will let u be the fastest, but in Nov 08 the you will lose the title
thumb_up.gif

Soon..... it is time to take out the bike for the summer. This picture is from Hemfjäll last summer,enjoy.

ammarnas-08.JPG

Too bad about the snow.. But soon the summer is here.

Grannas.JPG

Back