Noob from Louisiana

Darth Z

Registered
Hello all! I just purchased my first Hayabusa this past Tuesday. It' s a blue `07, that had 4600 miles on it, picked it up for $6,500. I was looking at a new GSX-R 750, but then I was told about this bike by a friend of mine last Friday night. It was sitting on a car lot that her dad owns, and they were really ready to get rid of it. Monday I went look at it, filled out my credit app, Tuesday, I got the message that I was approved. Picked it up Tuesday, and put 200+ miles on it since. I' m absolutely loving it, and especially in this shade of blue. I' ve already got like a half dozen chicks wanting to ride it, including one chick I was trying to hook up with, until she hooked up with someone else. :banghead: I see my sex life rapidly improving in the future! :thumbsup:

Now, I know I' ll get flamed for this, as I have in other threads I' ve started on other forums, for my bike selection. I am a new rider, and know almost nothing about bikes. I' ve heard it continuously that sport bikes are not good starter bikes. I know it' s completely stupid and irresponsible of me to buy a Busa for a starter. I' ve heard it all already, so please guys, no lectures! :please: First of all, I can' t have an ugly ride. I like sporty, clean, and agressive looking rides, couldn' t be seen on a moped or in a Yugo. I love the appearance and performance of sports/performance cars, and if I were had the opportunity to buy a Lamborghini, I' m not going to buy a Civic to "work my way up." That' s just not how I do things. Call it stupid or whatever, but I don' t buy a vehicle, just to sell it later to buy something else. Not my idea of a financially smart option, considering depreciation. So yes, I bought the most badass production bike on the planet, because of it' s awesome performance, and because I love the looks of it. I couldn't pass up the deal I got on it, and all the paperwork has been done. The only thing left to do, is pay off the loan!

I' m not being arrogant, with my bike. I' m not rushing my riding ability. I am taking my time to learn how to control the bike, and to be a smart and safe rider. I will be taking the MSF course soon, to further enhance my knowledge of riding, and hope to enjoy years of riding my beloved Busa! :thumbsup:

l_d9e0ad3d795c42d49891010a26be329c.jpg
l_550199d67d16436bacdc87f0ddcb8ba4.jpg

Very nice bike bro. Welcome to the org. My best advice, go ahead and take the MSF course as you have planned, take your time, get some good gear, and be really careful. Again, welcome! :beerchug:

Nice bike! .. and I know you said no flames.. but :rulez:

anyway, take your time, take the MSF class.. practice basic and emergency skills a lot in safe areas.

congrats on the bike. No flames from me. Just repeating what the others said, take your time. Don't be afraid to ask questions. And speaking from experience, ALWAYS buy the best gear you can afford.

Oh ha. And have a blast. The solid blue looks awsome!:beerchug:

Yes I feel you about the Civic to the Lambo but you got a nice Busa also congrats on the buy be safe bro.

That bike is only as fast as you make it.

Keep it simple at first, Learn the bike and dont let anybody Peer Presure you into doing something stupid. ( LISTEN TO ME ) It only takes one time of showing off or riding above your ability and your bike will be trashed.

Once your comfortable with it, Then Start seeing what she will do, Then Grip it and Rip it, and Hold on.

07 Good Year.

Back