Noob from Louisiana

Good luck.

Where in la you at? I bought my busa in beamont and roder around lafayette and lake charles for about 2-3 months before I finally got her home.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the warm welcome, compliments, and advice guys! :thumbsup:

Nice bike! .. and I know you said no flames.. but :rulez:

What rules? What' d I do? ???

Are those Frame Covers, The 07 Came with a Black Frame. ???

No, the previous owner had started polishing the frame and wheels, but never exactly finished.

Good luck.

Where in la you at? I bought my busa in beamont and roder around lafayette and lake charles for about 2-3 months before I finally got her home.
Posted via Mobile Device

I' m in Houma, about two hours away from Lafayette.

Thanks for the warm welcome, compliments, and advice guys! :thumbsup:

What rules? What' d I do? ???

No, the previous owner had started polishing the frame and wheels, but never exactly finished.

I' m in Houma, about two hours away from Lafayette.

I used to go through Houma and all the way to Port Fourchon (sp) when I worked in the Oilfield out of Houston, I still have a house north of Beaumont in a little place called Buna, and will be visiting my Mom in Jasper more often this year. If it works out we just may meet someday soon. :thumbsup:

nice color....what part of Louisiana? I'm originally from there and will be moving back in July after residency.

As far as Busa for first bike, it was mine and I never have regretted it!

My buddy is from houma, rory. He cooks out all the time for companies and such. I believe he runs an office for oceaneering there.

Good luck and be careful.
Posted via Mobile Device

I used to go through Houma and all the way to Port Fourchon (sp) when I worked in the Oilfield out of Houston, I still have a house north of Beaumont in a little place called Buna, and will be visiting my Mom in Jasper more often this year. If it works out we just may meet someday soon. :thumbsup:

That' d be cool. Always up for a meet! :thumbsup:

nice color....what part of Louisiana? I'm originally from there and will be moving back in July after residency.

As far as Busa for first bike, it was mine and I never have regretted it!

Thanks. Houma, about 65 miles south of New Orleans.

My buddy is from houma, rory. He cooks out all the time for companies and such. I believe he runs an office for oceaneering there.

Good luck and be careful.
Posted via Mobile Device

What' s his last name? Went to school with a guy named Rory Pitre.

Well a warm southern welcoming from me to you.... just take your time.. my BUSA was my 1st streetbike. But I had riden a few before getting my own. Just be sure to get some frame sliders like ASAP.. if you need anything, just holla at me. we race bikes and always have parts and stuff hanging around. Got a good friend with a shop locally that will hook ya up too. So... if ya need ANYTHING dont hesitate to ask...

GO SAINTS!!!!

That' d be cool. Always up for a meet! :thumbsup:

Thanks. Houma, about 65 miles south of New Orleans.

What' s his last name? Went to school with a guy named Rory Pitre.

cool man!

I'm from Morgan City.......when I move from KY to LA in July I'll probably be in/around Houma

Thanks guys!

:welcome:... always nice to have a fellow swamp buddy on board.....:thumbsup:

Hell yeah man! :thumbsup:

Bergeron.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nope, sorry man. Name doesn' t ring a bell.

Well a warm southern welcoming from me to you.... just take your time.. my BUSA was my 1st streetbike. But I had riden a few before getting my own. Just be sure to get some frame sliders like ASAP.. if you need anything, just holla at me. we race bikes and always have parts and stuff hanging around. Got a good friend with a shop locally that will hook ya up too. So... if ya need ANYTHING dont hesitate to ask...

GO SAINTS!!!!

Cool man! You' re not to far at all. Sunday my buddy and I went ride up to Boutte, then back down through Kraemer and Thibodaux, on the way back to Houma. One thing I am looking for, is a rubber Kanji keychain for my bike. Does your friend have stock apparal and accessories?

cool man!

I'm from Morgan City.......when I move from KY to LA in July I'll probably be in/around Houma

Cool man, we' ll have to meet up! :thumbsup:

Cool. Please let me know. I found them all over when I wasn' t going to buy one right away, as soon as I started looking to buy one immediately, I couldn' t find one! :banghead:

Houma huh? Been there a few times :laugh: Nice track y'all have... too bad it is in the middle of FREAKING NOWHERE!!!

:hello: welcome to the ORG!! Maybe you should make it to one of our infamous cookouts in Gulfport!!

Back