Noob from Mississippi

:welcome: to the family!

Sweet choice for upgrades!

Happy holidays!!! :beerchug:

Nice bikes! I did alot of work in your town after hurricane Camille while stationed in Gulfport with the Sea Bees. Love Mississippi!:thumbsup:

Well, I got home and got some more pics. She is a little dirty but it was wash her or ride her....I chose to ride :)

100_2578.jpg

100_2580.jpg

100_2582.jpg

Thanks...I am over by New Orleans myself so if anyone wants to hook up and go riding let me know. (keep in mind that I am still getting to know the girl so I am not pushing her that hard).

I hear that. Just got mine a week ago and I haven't even attempted to push her I don't think I want to either. The way I look at it she is my Bentley of motorcycles so I think I'll just kick back and enjoy the ride.:thumbsup:

:hello: Fellow Mississippian... We've made a few runs towards Picayune. We like Hwy 43... it's pretty curvy... for Mississippi.

:welcome: to the org.

I agree, first on my list is the exhaust. Still haven't decided if I want to keep dual cans or go for a complete replacement and go 4-1.

I'm thinking of going with some Yoshi R-77 slip-ons. Any opinions?

Big SoCal welcome!!
Dual R-77s (I love twin exhaust) :thumbsup:

I agree, first on my list is the exhaust. Still haven't decided if I want to keep dual cans or go for a complete replacement and go 4-1.

I'm thinking of going with some Yoshi R-77 slip-ons. Any opinions?

Me personally I would say go for the whole exhaust, You can get either the 4-2-1 or the 4-2-1-2 your choice. I personally went with the 4-2-1-2 cause I like the look of duals. Others have gotten the single cause that is more their taste. Get what you want and what you like.

Since you asked our opinions... Go with the TiForce duals they look and sound AWESOME!!!!

:hello: Fellow Mississippian... We've made a few runs towards Picayune. We like Hwy 43... it's pretty curvy... for Mississippi.

:welcome: to the org.

I've ridden 43 heading up towards Red Bluff on my shadow but haven't gotten the oppurtunity to take the busa up that way yet. Hope to make that run sometime next week.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back