Noob busa boy

Keep scoping out eBay, when I had to rebuild my 07 blue I found a complete set of OEM plastics including the tank for $650 shipped! The bike is black now and still gets nice compliments, and black was in the 07 color lineup so it worked out! Don't get me wrong I really liked the vigor blue and it got alot of compliments, but eBay did'nt have a blue set OEM for $650 lol! The plastics are actually from a 2002 yr. Busa and the only dead giveaway I can see is the word SUZUKI on the tank, the 07 model has a single chrome S instead!

Good luck, stay safe, and post pics as soon as you can!!:thumbsup:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...hing-different-about-my-busa-after-crash.html

Im gonna say you have an 06 being white, 06 would be an LE 07 still had the black frame but there not called LEs

As for Plastics, Be very carefull what you buy, OEM is your best bet, A little pricey but a guaranteed fit, Start going with aftermarket and its a crap shoot.

Once I get the bike back from the shop (waiting on my tire to come in) I'm going to check the build date because it must be a last quater 06 as the title reads 07 and the 10th digit in the vin is a 7. So that makes her even more interesting. So I guess that'll be something I'll have to chew on... Do I have an 06 or an 07.. hahaha.

Back