Noob busa boy Pics.

houstonbussa

Registered
Sorry I didn't past pics the first time but I didn't have a place to host from i.e. photobucket. And didn't feel like trying to create yet another account some where to remember a log on to.. haha.. Then it dawned on me... I own my own server.. DUH!.. So with out any more delay....

Here's my bike that now I'm confussed on because the title is listed as an 07. Even the vin proves it's an 07. But the paint scheme and the fact that it's badged an LE screems 06.. So I guess either she's a frankinstein or she was a last quarter 06 build. Here she is.

IMAG0066_Small.jpg

You can see some minor damage here.
IMAG0067_Small.jpg

And here
IMAG0068_Small.jpg

At this point I had only sat on her for less than 30 mins.
IMAG0070_Small.jpg

Her and I just seem to fit well together. See how comfortable she is.
IMAG0071_Small.jpg

lookin good! You're right, that is an LE were it not for the title saying its an '07. So what MODS do you have planned so far?

Right now I plan on just fixing some stuff. Looking at some lights for her and some HIDs.. About to research exhaust and hand grips. Other than that, I think I may stay mostly stock.. I don't need no power commanders or stretching with 300s.. So mostly cosmetic. Like I do want to loose the rear fender, maybe stream line the mirrors.. But again for the most part, I just want to ride. :thumbsup:

@Bubba ~ Gallaria area.

@Everyone ~ Thanks.. I'm hoping to get several years of enjoyment out of her.

So who's good with plastics. She's missing some screws and such and I'd really like to tighten her back up.

@Bubba ~ Gallaria area.

@Everyone ~ Thanks.. I'm hoping to get several years of enjoyment out of her.

So who's good with plastics. She's missing some screws and such and I'd really like to tighten her back up.

Very nice, I lived in the Forth Ward (DT) mid '80's, W. Gray and Taft.

Sponsors are great here, and I am sure there are many people that will help you get the things you need. I wish I could help, but I do very little wrenching anymore.
Ride her safe,
Bubba

Back