Noob busa boy

houstonbussa

Registered
Hello all. Fairly new Busa owner.. Had her just about a week and a half. Having seperation anxiety right now as I had to put her in the shop for a new tire that had to be ordered and starter gasket to fix a leak.

Either way, it's been a while since I've been on a bike and never owned a sports bike. Yes I went to a busa, but the at only $800us more the the GSXr1000 I was looking at... Well you get the pic. And OMG what a much different ride. Glad I got the busa instead.

I tell all my friends that ride that even though she can beat you there, I'll just see you then when I get there. lol.

When I bought her she had already been laid down at a speed that only damanged the plastics. The guy I bought it from said that Suzuki said that because it was the 07LE, that he couldn't order the plastics. Anyone have this issue? If that's the case, I may not keep the LE colors then. :banghead:.

Well going to go troll the boards to see what seems to be people's thoughts on exhaust. If there are any riders here in Houston, would love to meet up some time.

:welcome: to the Org.
There are a few Houstonians here as well.
Ride safe,
Bubba

Welcome to the oRg, send a pm to Goldenchild, he should be able to get what you need for parts.

Welcome to the .org! Have never heard that claim before regarding the plastics. Don't know of any reason why you shouldn't be able to get the 07 LE colors?

Well that's what I heard.. So figured I'd ask so's not to recreate the wheel.. I could see not getting a custom painted plastice from a dealer.. because.. well it's custom.. lol.. but a STOCK color.. sounded funny to me.. I've contacted Goldenchild and will hit up some of the local dealers as well. And all of this if I determine to stay stock after a year. :p She just has 'character' for now.. lol

@djphoo ~ PM me.. We can ride some time..

@tmf2004 ~ I've been all over ebay.. and they have a very nice corona/parelli set, but it's not the factory, let alone finding the factory LE skins.... Yea.. I'm an ebay/craigslist nut.. how do you think I found the bike in the first place.. lol.

Would you believe I was going to get a gsxr1000... Glad I came to my senses.. lol.

Welcome.:welcome:

There are no 07LE's they all have black frames. There were black, red, and blue solid colors. Do you have the blue? A lot of people think that is an LE. Very cool color, but no LE's.

Never the less...you will enjoy the ride.:beerchug:

Welcome.:welcome:

There are no 07LE's they all have black frames. There were black, red, and blue solid colors. Do you have the blue? A lot of people think that is an LE. Very cool color, but no LE's.

Never the less...you will enjoy the ride.:beerchug:

Well unless someone made her a frankinstein she's badged LE. And it's a pearl white in color. Pics on my profile and in the garage. When I get her back out the shop, I'll take pics of her badge between the bars. I'll even grab the title tonight and check the vin to see how suzuki vin scheme is and research that. I'm a noob, so not saying I'm right, just stating the facts as I know them.

OH WOW! Factory plastics are NOT cheap!!!! There's a whole set for the price of what I'd pay for one of the factory lower fronts.. Wow.. Well I guess it's time to start making some decisions and saving pennies.. (a hell whole lot of them.. lol):rofl:

:welcome:

As the others have posted, no '07 LEs I guess Suzuki would tell him plastics weren't available. :rofl:

'02 Limited Edition Midnight Falcon (Midnight Black)
'03 Canadian Limited Edition (Midnight Black) 140 made
'03 American Suzuki 40th Anniversary model (Golden Orange)
'04 USA Limited Edition model (Limited Red)
'06 (White/Silver)

MotorSports Super Center - Save 26%

Back