Noob from Mississippi

Blackbird99

Registered
Just before Thanksgiving I let my desires get the better of me and I bought an '09 Busa. I haven't gotten to ride her a lot since I have been on travel for the holidays and work. She is my first sport bike and she is teaching me a lot. I find her to be a very comfortable and smooth ride. When I was riding her home from the dealership when I bought her, it was as if she had ESP. :bowdown:

I am currently trapped in DC by this snow storm so I am not at home enjoying her in the great weather down in Mississippi. This is the only picture I have of her until I get home. She is settled in next to my '07 Honda Shadow 1100. If the airports opens tomorrow and I get home, I will take more pics and post them.

IMG00067.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome: to the board...we have several members scattered around MS with a couple in Gulfport and more over around New Orleans :beerchug:

:welcome: to the board...we have several members scattered around MS with a couple in Gulfport and more over around New Orleans :beerchug:

Thanks...I am over by New Orleans myself so if anyone wants to hook up and go riding let me know. (keep in mind that I am still getting to know the girl so I am not pushing her that hard).

Welcome to the oRg! Be careful on those slick tires bro! Glad you posted up!

When I look at that very stock bike, all I see is a blank canvass. :laugh: :laugh:

I agree, first on my list is the exhaust. Still haven't decided if I want to keep dual cans or go for a complete replacement and go 4-1.

I'm thinking of going with some Yoshi R-77 slip-ons. Any opinions?

Welcome to the board! Sucks you bought her then had to leave. At least she has some company while you are gone. You made an excellent decision on your first sportbike. :thumbsup: You will LOVE it!!!!!!!

:welcome: to the oRg. and dude you bought the fastest color :laugh:

Yes... he did :whistle:

Back