We are Back from Mississippi!

Jyn

Registered
There are so many things to list that we did. For starters, we went to a rodeo. We were getting ready to watch the bull riding when the wind started picking up, it got really cold, and all of a sudden..... thunder, lightening, and rain. We grabbed the kids and took off for the van. semi was driving. Ok, I don't know if anyone knows this but deep in the state of Mississippi there are no street lights and it is pitch dark. We were the only ones on the road that we were traveling on. semi drove carefully and missed all the flying branches and debris on the road. All of a sudden there is a monsterous tree in the middle of the road. There was only one way through, and that was to move the stupid tree. So the studly man that semi is....He got out of the van and picked that tree up. Yes he did! My superman!
superman.gif

P.S. We made it home safely!
P.S. 2 I took a picture but all that came out was my windshield! Oops!
P.S. 3 Hopefully semi can get some of our pics up!

Glad you had a good time
smile.gif
As far as Semi being Superman, yes I know, I once saw him lift a porch so I could adjust a cinder block. Yes, a porch, like on the back of a house....

Glad you had a good time
smile.gif
As far as Semi being Superman, yes I know, I once saw him lift a porch so I could adjust a cinder block. Yes, a porch, like on the back of a house....
that was nothing bro...after that great breakfast you fixed, i probably could have picked up the house
ThumbsUp.gif

you guys are just wrong!!! and of course, i am innocent of everything
semi.gif

i'll get some pics to posting as soon as i can get everything loaded on the 'puter
beerchug.gif

Back