noob from nyc

Welcome to the .org great group of guys here!! I'm in Brooklyn, if youre on Facebook add me anthonyandreadams@gmail.com a bunch of us NYC / Long Island guys ride together and would love to add another Busa to the mix!! Here's a ride we did last Oct:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/trips-touring/140173-oct-2010-connecticut-ride.html#post2524569
thx,look forward to hangn with everyone!,,also i added u,my name is rafael..everyone calls me "J.R" though

Welcome to the oRg. You have my favorite bike of all time. :welcome:
lol its new to me so ill be letting u know how i like it! lol

:welcome: and congratulations. Fair warning this stuff is addictive, but who cares its fun! :laugh:
lol addicted to throttle

Welcome .....:thumbsup:

We go down to the city occassionally to do speed runs late at night, nothing like a live fire exercise to hone ones skills .:laugh:

hopefully i get good enough to ride with you guys...i pretty much owned the highways on my F4I but that was a whole other class lol

:welcome: to the Org! Have you been riding a while or is this your first bike?

thx bro..ive have other bikes...my first was an 1100 which was a mistake and sold the first week,my next was a 2005 kawasaki 600 ,then an 01 F4I and now this 06 busa.....hopefully by tomorrow i can get her up and break her in...

Welcome to the .org I am new of just a few weeks and anything you need to know or learn to get your 'busa up to par you will find here. The members are great with helping out, nothing better than a 'busa that needs some TLC mods!!! Good Luck :beerchug:

Woot! It's a builder! You got yourself a clean slate right there.

If you need a windscreen, there's lots of gently used ones floating around that are cheap. Is your lever busted? And what's up with that stator cover?

Throw on some paint and you'll have a real looker! :thumbsup:

:welcome:

If you need a windscreen, there's lots of gently used ones floating around that are cheap. Is your lever busted? And what's up with that stator cover?

I have an extra windscreen for sale cheap plus shipping if you like. ?

thx fellas! appreciate the love and the welcome.....so the battery charged and i tried turning it on again last night but wouldnt turn over...so i changed the spark plugs today,the old ones look like CRAP!...went to start her again and the battery is dead again lol smh....so new battery coming in...sucks that i have to take it slow though since im out of a job right now =/....but still have a little saved up so hopefully this can be done within the week...new battery and new oil line...but i cant seem to find the oil line i need online..anyone know where to search??...

the previous owner dropped it...thats why he sold it,he fell and got scared and lost interest in riding...he's a panzy! :lol:

welcome! also from Brooklyn here, hopefully we'll catch up for a ride!
def sounds like a plan bro...i live in manhattan but my gf lives in brooklyn but im from the bronx lol so i will be everywhere and im always down to ride!:beerchug:

:welcome::welcome: aboard man, ride safe !!
will do bro thx...i dont plan on knee draggn anytime soon lol

:welcome: to the org!
:beerchug: thx!

Back